Stay Play Dine 2019 Calculation Thread

Last year it was an additional 10% on certain resorts. I actually included the list of resorts this applied to in my first post in this thread. I'l paste here for ease though!

25% OFF PUBLIC - 35% OFF through Disney Visa
  • Disney's Old Key West Resort
  • Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
  • Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge
  • Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
  • Disney's Yacht Club Resort
20% OFF PUBLIC - 30% OFF through Disney Visa
  • Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort
  • Disney's Coronado Springs Resort
15% OFF PUBLIC - 25% OFF through Disney Visa
  • Disney’s All-Star Music Resort
  • Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort
All other resorts did not have an additional offer with Disney Visa.
Thank you! Im apparently incapable of reading today, I apologize. lol It's been a long week already

@SouthFayetteFan

Will things change you think with skyliner open. Looking at split staying at pop or art. I'm thinking they'd lower the percentage for the sky line hotels.

@SouthFayetteFan

Will things change you think with skyliner open. Looking at split staying at pop or art. I'm thinking they'd lower the percentage for the sky line hotels.
I don't claim to have any insider Disney knowledge. I just analyze the heck out of their deals after they come out, haha. That said, I believe that Disney has bumped up the rack rates on the skyliner resorts already. So that price increase is built in already. My guess is they'll still do the same discounts but just limit inventory at these resorts more and/or only offer discount inventory on the more expensive room categories. I could totally be wrong there though (either in a positive or negative direction for consumers).

Is there a SPD watch thread for 2020?
You'll want to follow the Jan 2020, Feb 2020, and Mar 2020 threads on the Disney Discounts board. Assuming SPD gets released I likely will create a new one of these threads dissecting it. Until the discount is declared there isn't a purpose for a new thread yet (because if they do something different like Free Dining, I won't have to create this...not that I expect something different, just saying!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!