Starwood Points Questions????

Bill From PA

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That
Just got my Starwood card for our Nov. stay at the Dolphin. Where do I have to make my purchases in order to accumulate Starwood points, inside the Dolphin only? What purchases are eligible, can I buy our Hopper Passes @ Dolphin under this plan? Any tips on earning points from you Starwood Veterans would be appreciated.

Bill From PA

Any charges related to your hotel room (minus taxes) and restaurants at the Swan or Dolphin will earn Starwood points. Make sure you have restaurant meals charged to your room. Purchases from the gift shops will not get you points....I know - I tried! ;) Buying your Disney tickets at the Dolphin desk will not earn Starwood points, either.

If you get the Starwood Preferred Platinum AMEX card, you'll get 1 Starwood point for each dollar charged to the card. http://www66.americanexpress.com/cards/Fmacfservlet?csi=6/212/b/3/0/225080840888/0/n You're also eligible to be upgraded to GOLD Starwood Preferred Guest status because of the card! If you charge your hotel stay to the card, you'll get 1,000 bonus points for your first hotel stay and 500 bonus points for each additional stay (for up to 10 additional stays in the first year) - for a maximum of 6,000 bonus points.

Can points be used for Club Amenities only??? if so... how many per night?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter