Starting the Year Off Right-- A 2020 Trip Report

That resort is huge lol. Not that it helps you now but if you're ever at CBR in the future, there's another QS Spyglass Grill on the other side of the resort that's much better than the food court.

I would do that too lol
I wonder if it also closes for a random half hour between 11:00-11:30? We walked so FAR and the place was closed... it was pretty annoying! But the resort was definitely pretty.

A fun finish to your Epcot day! I love your faces during the Anna & Elsa meet. I'm glad you mentioned how pretty the costumes are in person because I'm one of those people who thinks they are underwhelming in photos.

Wow, what a bummer doesn't even begin to describe how sucky that DHS morning was! I know Disney sometimes has bus hiccups but that experience sounds horrible. This is the first actual TR I've read that discusses RotR and DHS crowds in the morning and it just looks so overwhelming. Hopefully the rest of your day picked up!

Megan did describe the Frozen Fever animatronics at the end of that ride as "5'o clock shadow Anna and Elsa," which seemed pretty apt.
This is so accurate :rotfl:

I have read that Saratoga Springs is due for a refurb, and I kind of agree with this. We have stayed at a handful of Disney resorts, but never a deluxe before. I think I prefer the rooms at Pop honestly.
I think that is what great about Disney, there is a hotel for everyone, and even the values are still great options.

1. No bus came for Hollywood studios, despite the posted time, for over an hour.
2. During that time, many buses passed, including three for Animal Kingdom.
3. We attempted to call Ubers and had terrible luck-- we couldn't match with a Lyft, and then the Uber was 28 minutes away, and so on. (we ended up being charged for calling and cancelling, because a bus came up as we called one the second time...)
4. And that bus that came by was full and didn't stop
I am sorry to hear this. That must have been so stressful.

Anyway. We pushed onward... and as we walked, it lit up. We were able to get a backup boarding group, number 140
Yikes! That is a high boarding group.

We felt a lot better after riding something.
49395118873_86658bbe69_c_d.jpg
Toy Story Mania is a great ride!

The wait was posted 40, and we waited about 25 minutes, which seemed fair.
Alien Swirling Sauciers is great and I think 30 minute wait is the right amount of time to wait for it.

That morning sounds SO stressful. It's hard to recover when your day totally doesn't go as planned but I'm glad you guys were able to push through and have fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter