Stars Wars VR Feedback yet?

Discussion in 'Disneyland (California)' started by disneyland_is_magic, Jan 14, 2018 at 12:28 AM.

1. disneyland_is_magic

disneyland_is_magic Mouseketeer

One of the things I was hoping the DL show would cover is the new Star Wars VR experience in Downtown Disney. Is there any feedback on this yet, I know it's only a week old. Are you able to get any kind of parking validation?
    Looking at the tickets but still unsure on the value.

nikerbokers likes this.
  2. txdisneygrl

txdisneygrl Earning My Ears

My friend and I went last night and it was amazing!! You really feel like you are there. Extremely immersive and lots of fun.

3. Avatar

Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  4. Disney Dider

Disney Dider Mouseketeer

I’m curious about this as well. Could you tell me if the experience is super flashy? My son wants to do it but has some health issues.

5. txdisneygrl

There is blaster fire and a couple of explosions, but no strobe lights or anything of that type. I don't know if that helps or not. You could call and ask The Void employees, they are very helpful. I don't want to spoil the experience or storyline for anyone.

nikerbokers likes this.
  6. deedubb

deedubb Always Grumpy, except when at Disney!

Would this be scary for a 9 year old girl who has little interest in Star Wars?

7. DTDkettleCORNfan

DTDkettleCORNfan DIS Veteran

deedubb likes this.
  8. txdisneygrl

I definitely think it could be, but you know your child best. It is all Star Wars, so if she isn't a fan she might not enjoy it. I think the minimum age for the experience is 10.

deedubb likes this.
  9. D23Ry

D23Ry Mouseketeer

was thinking about doing this. how long was the actual VR experience? 10 min?

disneyland_is_magic likes this.