Starbucks at Cabana Bay

Yes you can. I typically save my rewards and gift cards for my trips to use there to make it feel like Im saving money while I splurge on delicious, overpriced coffee :)

Yes you can. I typically save my rewards and gift cards for my trips to use there to make it feel like Im saving money while I splurge on delicious, overpriced coffee :)

We are here now and my husband could not redeem his points at Starbucks. He could earn Starbucks rewards, but not use them.

That is odd and sorry to hear. I was able to redeem mine this past December. I wonder why they stopped.

I've never been able to redeem points at any Universal Starbucks. I was surprised by the posts saying they were able to.

Unless things have changed, I don't believe you can! We were there last August for my Birthday, and I went to redeem my Bday Reward and was told I wasn't able too (They were SO nice and friendly - they still gave me my Birthday Beverage for free). You do get points however for what you purchase, you just can't redeem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!