Starboard verandah or Aft extended verandah?

DISNEYFAN3260

"My other car is a monorail"
I'm satisfied with the stateroom (8570) I currently have booked on the Dream for January for me and my husband, but there are still a few extended verandah rooms available (Deck 10) for just a little more. I've read reviews for the available rooms and my current room, and they're very good overall for both. I've never been on Deck 10 and am curious to try it, but interested in opinions. Would you switch and why/why not? Thanks!

I opted not to go with Deck 10 for an aft-facing when I changed because of Cabanas being right over it. I would always rather have cabins above and below.

We had 9674 on Fantasy this past fall and absolutely loved the view and extended verandah. Personally, I'd probably risk the Cabana's noise to have the aft room again but I can't comment on the reality of it because I haven't experienced it. We have 05E GTY booked for fall 2018 so I may get to try it out...

We stayed in an aft verandah a few years ago, and it was simply put - amazing! The view was unbeatable, it was so peaceful, and the verandah was monstrous! DH and I napped out there several times and it was definitely his favorite place on the entire ship.

That being said, I would not want a room directly under Cabanas. From what I've heard, they get started pretty early up there and it's noisy with the sliding around of tables and chairs. But that's me. I like to sleep in a little bit, so if you're an early bird go for it! But you've been warned.

We stayed in an aft verandah a few years ago, and it was simply put - amazing! The view was unbeatable, it was so peaceful, and the verandah was monstrous! DH and I napped out there several times and it was definitely his favorite place on the entire ship.

That being said, I would not want a room directly under Cabanas. From what I've heard, they get started pretty early up there and it's noisy with the sliding around of tables and chairs. But that's me. I like to sleep in a little bit, so if you're an early bird go for it! But you've been warned.
Also, close to the birds circling overhead while in port.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter