Star Wars

Amy, I am so lucky I found one for my son's name. Thank goodness I checked. It is in black so I trust I need to mirror the design, then print and put it on a black shirt? Could it work on another colour shirt?

I am so glad you found your son's name. The color of the design does not have anything to do with flipping the design. If you use a light transfer, they normally need to be flipped but with a dark iron on transfer, you do not need to flip the design first. Simply print the design as you want it to appear on your t-shirt with a dark transfer. And if you want it on a colored shirt (anything other than white) then you will want to use a dark transfer anyway. Otherwise with a light transfer, all white ares of the design will be clear or your shirt color.

I hope all of this makes sense. If not, feel free to ask any additional questions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!