Star Wars to do list:

glocon

DIS Veteran
I’m wanting to maximize the Star Wars experience for my 21 yo son during our trip next month so am asking your help.
He’s 21 so no Jedi Training.
Here is what I’ve found so far:
1-The Void- Secrets of the Empire (at DS)
2-Star Tours
3-Star Wars Launch Bay (is there a theater there? And the m&g with Kylo Ren and Chewbacca at LB.
3-March of the First Order show
4-Star Wars a Galaxy Far Far Way stage show
5-Path of the Jedi (a movie? Is that at Launch Bay?)
6-Galactic Spectacular dessert party

Am I missing anything?
Thanks for help and suggestions

Path of the Jedi is a short film but it's not at the Launch Bay. It's over in-between Indy and Frozen. It'll be on your right side before you come up to Star Tours

I’m wanting to maximize the Star Wars experience for my 21 yo son during our trip next month so am asking your help.
He’s 21 so no Jedi Training.
Here is what I’ve found so far:
1-The Void- Secrets of the Empire (at DS)
2-Star Tours
3-Star Wars Launch Bay (is there a theater there? And the m&g with Kylo Ren and Chewbacca at LB.
3-March of the First Order show
4-Star Wars a Galaxy Far Far Way stage show
5-Path of the Jedi (a movie? Is that at Launch Bay?)
6-Galactic Spectacular dessert party

Am I missing anything?
Thanks for help and suggestions

Launch Bay does have a theater with a short film about the making of Star Wars movies. I think it focuses on Force Awakens. You can bypass it if you just want to enter the Launch Bay on its own. The Launch Bay has meets with Kylo Ren, Chewbacca, and BB8.

Path of the Jedi is a series of clips from all Star Wars movies and shows. It's kinda silly, but if you need a break, it's okay.

There is also the Jedi Training Academy, that can be fun to watch even if nobody in your party is participating. Only kids can participate, but you get to see Darth Vader.

You will love the Void. It is amazing!

When you enter SW Launch Bay look to your left, there is a room that sometimes has storm troopers in it doing meet and greets. There is no line, it is informal. The storm troopers are great. They "accused" my DS age 23 of being a "traitor to the Empire" and demanded to see his ID. He produced his DL and the storm trooper said "all appears to be in order... that's so disappointing" :darth: :rotfl: My DS got a kick out of that. Then they did a photo op.

BB-8 is the coolest. She's in the Launch Bay.

There's also another Star Wars meet-and-greet somewhere if you have a Disney Credit Card.

BB-8 is the coolest. She's in the Launch Bay.

There's also another Star Wars meet-and-greet somewhere if you have a Disney Credit Card.
The Disney Visa thing is Kylo Ren, you can use it to avoid standing in line. Clueless me somehow thought it was for Starlord so we stood in a 20 min line for Kylo Ren and then at Starlord found out and he was a 40 min wait which my family vetoed. Ha Ha, so much for thinking you are on top of all your planning. :crazy: But Kylo Ren is awesome interaction, very intimidating and angsty.

Are they taking BB8 out? There are no time slots listed past August 1st. The padawan will be so disappointed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter