Star Wars saga on blu-ray

I bought it, and am watching them in the order they came out. I just started Jedi, but everything else story wise is much the same as the last release. The graphics are so much better, I can only imagine what they will be when I get to the newer movies.

Matt

Gonna buy the original trilogy this week. Off-topic somewhat, but is anyone picking up SW: The Old Republic the game?

I have never been able to get through the last one (part 3) without falling asleep. I went to the theater three times, have it on dvd, and tried to watch it a number of times, even transferred it to my laptop to watch on a flight to Portugal, and still fall asleep. I don't even remember the opening credits...

I doubt i will purchase it on Blu ray yet.. just going to wait for the inevitable 3-D release to come out in a few years.

With TFA coming out on Blu Ray, I'm now considering upgrading my DVD collections to the Blu Ray. Is it really worth it? I've got the two four pack DVDs set with a bonus disc. Am I losing any of that content (not that I ever watch it)?

I have them on Blu-ray but I have something else which I value more I have the original A New Hope and The Empire Strikes Back on laserdisc and in Star Wars before George Lucas got rewrite crazy you can clearly see in the bar scene that Han Solo shot first.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!