Star Wars new "Mobile Stage" not so mobile. Empire strikes back... at the stage??

Man, I liked the idea of a mobile stage. It's such an eyesore when not in use!

Man, I liked the idea of a mobile stage. It's such an eyesore when not in use!
And, the viewing space for the Star War fireworks would be so much larger and less obstructed.

When I think of all the things Disney can accomplish I can't fathom why this is beating them

ETA - I guess those stories don't get much in the way of info but there are others that explain a bit more. They had so many issues with the mobile stages working correctly they had to punt the idea and start over. It's the RoL debacle, lite version.

I don't understand. Didn't they have a mobile stage for the High School Musical show they used to have back in 2010 or so?

Unless my memory is failing me here, I don't see why something they did back then is causing problems now.

I don't understand. Didn't they have a mobile stage for the High School Musical show they used to have back in 2010 or so?

Unless my memory is failing me here, I don't see why something they did back then is causing problems now.
Actually, the report I read did mention that show.
This is one of the stories I read, there was another but can't recall the blog now
http://www.kennythepirate.com/2017/06/17/stage-issues-delay-return-star-wars-galaxy-far-far-away/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter