Star Wars Guided Tour questions

mala55

Mouseketeer
I'm thinking about signing up for the Star Wars Guided Tour at HS. My DD (11) and my DH are super fans. Not even sure if I can get a reservation for our April trip, but thought I would first research if it would be good for us. My main reason for considering this tour is that my DD just told me she wants to do the Jedi Training, which I can't guarantee any other way.

1). Disney reservation website indicates the tour starts at 8am. Is this correct? The park doesn't open until 9am most days.

2) The tour is 7 hours, however it includes the fireworks. Doesn't make sense. How can the tour start at 8am, but end with the fireworks 12, not 7, hours later?

3). I have dinner ADR at Sci Fi Diner, which is high on our list. The tour has dinner included at the Backlot Express. We aren't interested in that instead. Can we just drop out of the tour for dinner and meet back up for fireworks, if we want?

Thanks for your help.
Maureen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts