Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Shopping and Merchandise: Savi’s, Droid Depot and More!

Do they have the droids you can buy out to see? I think they interest me more than a creature or light saber

re: Photos-from-star-wars-celebration-show-more-merchandise-coming-to-galaxys-edge

Uh oh... I know what my son will want for Christmas and my credit card is already screaming at the sight of the Millennium Falcon Mug (and Chewy). If they follow the model of Trader Sam's then we won't be allowed to buy it without a drink... wondering who will drink it for me as chances are it won't be me (allergic to too many concoctions).

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Marketplace merchandise showcased at Celebration

IMG_4123 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_4124 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_4125 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_4126 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_4127 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_4128 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_4129 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

This is similar to a banshee in Pandora

IMG_4130 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_4131 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

Baby Tauntaun purrs as you pet it!

IMG_4132 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

The Porg is like a puppet

IMG_4134 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_4135 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_4136 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_4137 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_4138 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

Oh my goodness. I will need a droid, one of each of all the tiki stuff (that Millennium Falcon mug :love:), all of the “handmade” dolls, and if the chess set is for sale - we’re re-doing the den.

Droids!

Screen Shot 2019-04-14 at 3.18.15 PM by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

Screen Shot 2019-04-14 at 3.19.17 PM by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

C3PO has removable limbs and responds to when you take them off!

Screen Shot 2019-04-14 at 3.19.58 PM by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

DJ Rex connects to your phone and you can play and mix your own music through Rex!

Screen Shot 2019-04-14 at 3.20.25 PM by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

Droid wear... The BB-8 headband makes noises.

Screen Shot 2019-04-14 at 3.21.49 PM by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

Custom droids are RC units

Screen Shot 2019-04-14 at 3.21.58 PM by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

Screen Shot 2019-04-14 at 3.23.45 PM by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

Other details on droid build: you will actually build your droid, including putting the motivator in the BB unit! Droids will have changeable personality chips that will change how they interact with the land. The backpack actually has a base to lock the droid in place so they won’t fall out. They even have a special chain to hook onto a BB unit head so it won’t fall if you run around with the backpack front open.

Other details on droid build: you will actually build your droid, including putting the motivator in the BB unit! Droids will have changeable personality chips that will change how they interact with the land. The backpack actually has a base to lock the droid in place so they won’t fall out. They even have a special chain to hook onto a BB unit head so it won’t fall if you run around with the backpack front open.
To add onto that you pick the pieces off of a conveyor belt in the droit factory. They are supposed to even have an "oil bath" for your droid.

I'm really hoping these droids look better in person. Would be better if they look great and allow for at home program customization so we can do more with them than just the config they're purchased with.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter