Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Dining - Oga’s + All Quick Service Food and Drinks

I'm personally happy the food is all QS. The food looks fresh and unique. Not just themed hot dogs. ;)

Would have been so difficult to get a ADR at the TS!!! But yes one day there needs to be a TS...

Coca cola products designed exclusively for SWGE
hvrty4iy858uyp-624x351.jpg

Its interesting that the last 3 lands Disney has built do not have a TS restaurant, even though one was in the original plans for TSL and SWGE, but not Pandora that I recall. Maybe they will get added as a second phase for the lands?

Its interesting that the last 3 lands Disney has built do not have a TS restaurant, even though one was in the original plans for TSL and SWGE, but not Pandora that I recall. Maybe they will get added as a second phase for the lands?
Pandora expansion rumors would have one added if that ever happens.

SWGE was supposed to have one at opening and the space is there for it. Hopefully that happens eventually.

TSL was never really supposed to have a major TS.

I thought I remembered reading about a TS in TSL that would be right at the entrance of TSL where they were also going to have some arcade type games that also didn't happen.

Reading the "what's wrong with DHS" thread has made one thing abundantly clear; if they can make the food here as good as Satu'li, or better, the restaurants are going to be slammed not only by SW fans, but by the whole rest of the park trying to find a good meal... I realized before that DHS was lacking a stand out in the food department, but reading that really made me think of the effect it will have on SW:GE. I definitely think turn over is going to be a challenge; getting guests in and out in a timely manner. At least over in AK they had plenty of good food competition when Satu'li opened.

I heard they're renovating the ABC Commissary and adding new menu items. I'm hoping we'll see Disney roll out similar renovations to the other restaurants in HS to avoid this issue.

I thought I remembered reading about a TS in TSL that would be right at the entrance of TSL where they were also going to have some arcade type games that also didn't happen.
I don’t believe that was ever really in the plans. Earlier versions did have shops, and meet and greets but I don’t recall a dedicated TS space.

I heard they're renovating the ABC Commissary and adding new menu items. I'm hoping we'll see Disney roll out similar renovations to the other restaurants in HS to avoid this issue.
They are doing so. It closes May 4th for the refurb.

They are doing so. It closes May 4th for the refurb.

Is there an estimated re-opening timeframe given? Hoping its not one less QS we'll have to choose from for my picky eaters for our Christmas 2019 trip.

Oga's Cantina
Concoctions with Alcohol

Featuring a wide range of classic and unique spirits found throughout the galaxy with a mixture of tastes and flavors to liven your taste buds.

Morning Specialties

• Spiran Caf – Peru Alto Mayo Organic Joffrey’s Coffee, orange marmalade, rum, vanilla whipped cream, and citrus zest
  • Bloody Rancor – vodka, chile liqueur, spicy Bloody Mary mix, and rancor bone
Afternoon and Evening Specialties

• Fuzzy Tauntaun – peach vodka, peach schnapps, orange juice with tangerine, pure cane sugar, and “buzzz” foam
  • Jedi Mind Trick – grapefruit and rose vodka, falernum, blue curaçao, white grape juice, lime juice, and grapefruit bitters
  • The Outer Rim – silver tequila, açaí liqueur, lime juice, pure cane sugar, black salt, and exotic fruit purée
  • T-16 Skyhopper – vodka, melon liqueur, kiwi, and half & half
  • Dagobah Slug Slinger – reposado tequila, blue curaçao, citrus juices, ginger, herbs, and bitters
  • Jet Juice – bourbon, chile liqueur, açaí liqueur, white grape juice, and lemon juice
  • Yub Nub – pineapple rum, spiced rum, citrus juices, and passion fruit
  • Bespin Fizz – rum, yuzu purée, pomegranate juice, white cranberry juice, and cloud swirl
Concoctions without Alcohol

Showcasing a combination of beverages found throughout the galaxy which yield vibrant colors along with sweet, tangy, or savory taste and fruity or spicy flavors.

Morning Specialties:

• Black Spire Brew – Cold Brew Joffrey’s Coffee, honey, falernum, passion fruit, and citrus
  • Moogan Tea – Gold Peak Unsweetened Tea, chocolate milk, vanilla, and cinnamon
  • Tarine Tea – Gold Peak Unsweetened Tea, peach, huckleberry, and mint
  • Blue Bantha – Blue Milk served chilled with bantha-inspired vanilla-butter sugar cookie
Afternoon and Evening Specialties:

• Cliff Dweller – citrus juices, coconut, hibiscus-grenadine, and Seagram’s Ginger Ale
  • Hyperdrive (Punch It!)Powerade Mountain Berry Blast, white cranberry juice, black cherry purée, and Sprite
  • Jabba Juice – Simply Orange with pineapple, kiwi, cantaloupe, and blueberry popping pearls
  • Blue Bantha – Blue Milk served chilled with bantha-inspired vanilla-butter sugar cookie
  • Blurrgfire – lemonade, pomegranate juice, and habanero-lime
  • Carbon Freeze – Powerade Lemon Lime, wild strawberry, blueberry, and green apple popping pears
Provision

• Oga’s Obsession – lemonade, cotton candy flavor, and blueberry popping pearls with a bursting dried fruit mixture
Beers on Tap

• Gold Squadron Lager
  • White Wampa Ale
  • Gamorrean Ale
  • Bad Motivator IPA
Cider on Tap

• Spice Runner Hard Cider
Wine on Tap

• Toniray
  • Imperial Guard

Oga's Cantina
Concoctions with Alcohol

Featuring a wide range of classic and unique spirits found throughout the galaxy with a mixture of tastes and flavors to liven your taste buds.

Morning Specialties

• Spiran Caf – Peru Alto Mayo Organic Joffrey’s Coffee, orange marmalade, rum, vanilla whipped cream, and citrus zest
  • Bloody Rancor – vodka, chile liqueur, spicy Bloody Mary mix, and rancor bone
Afternoon and Evening Specialties

• Fuzzy Tauntaun – peach vodka, peach schnapps, orange juice with tangerine, pure cane sugar, and “buzzz” foam
  • Jedi Mind Trick – grapefruit and rose vodka, falernum, blue curaçao, white grape juice, lime juice, and grapefruit bitters
  • The Outer Rim – silver tequila, açaí liqueur, lime juice, pure cane sugar, black salt, and exotic fruit purée
  • T-16 Skyhopper – vodka, melon liqueur, kiwi, and half & half
  • Dagobah Slug Slinger – reposado tequila, blue curaçao, citrus juices, ginger, herbs, and bitters
  • Jet Juice – bourbon, chile liqueur, açaí liqueur, white grape juice, and lemon juice
  • Yub Nub – pineapple rum, spiced rum, citrus juices, and passion fruit
  • Bespin Fizz – rum, yuzu purée, pomegranate juice, white cranberry juice, and cloud swirl
Concoctions without Alcohol

Showcasing a combination of beverages found throughout the galaxy which yield vibrant colors along with sweet, tangy, or savory taste and fruity or spicy flavors.

Morning Specialties:

• Black Spire Brew – Cold Brew Joffrey’s Coffee, honey, falernum, passion fruit, and citrus
  • Moogan Tea – Gold Peak Unsweetened Tea, chocolate milk, vanilla, and cinnamon
  • Tarine Tea – Gold Peak Unsweetened Tea, peach, huckleberry, and mint
Afternoon and Evening Specialties:

• Cliff Dweller – citrus juices, coconut, hibiscus-grenadine, and Seagram’s Ginger Ale
  • Hyperdrive (Punch It!)Powerade Mountain Berry Blast, white cranberry juice, black cherry purée, and Sprite
  • Jabba Juice – Simply Orange with pineapple, kiwi, cantaloupe, and blueberry popping pearls
  • Blurrgfire – lemonade, pomegranate juice, and habanero-lime
  • Carbon Freeze – Powerade Lemon Lime, wild strawberry, blueberry, and green apple popping pears
Provision

• Oga’s Obsession – lemonade, cotton candy flavor, and blueberry popping pearls with a bursting dried fruit mixture
Beers on Tap

• Gold Squadron Lager
  • White Wampa Ale
  • Gamorrean Ale
  • Bad Motivator IPA
Cider on Tap

• Spice Runner Hard Cider
Wine on Tap

• Toniray
  • Imperial Guard
Sign me up for a bloody rancor, outer rim, and Jedi mind trick (in that order)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter