Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Dining - Oga’s + All Quick Service Food and Drinks

Most of the food and drinks look really yummy. But that green stuff looks like Jello gone wrong.

More info on Oga's. Lord I'm excited
https://www.ocregister.com/2019/03/...-scum-and-villainy-at-star-wars-galaxys-edge/
Visitors who opt in can have “persistent interaction” with characters throughout the Star Wars themed land. Your reputation as a Resistance pilot, First Order loyalist or heroic scoundrel will follow you around Black Spire Outpost and stick with you during subsequent visits to Galaxy’s Edge. A bounty hunter working for space pirate Hondo Ohnaka might be waiting for you in a shadowy corner of Oga’s when you walk in.

“You go in the cantina and you order a drink and you know what, that bartender’s going to be like, “Ooh, you might owe some credits to Hondo at this point.’” said Imagineering executive creative director Wendy Anderson.

If you’ll grant me the assumption that she’s potentially of Nigerian-Portuguese decent, Oga Garra is literally the Boss of Guts.

https://www.ocregister.com/2019/03/...-scum-and-villainy-at-star-wars-galaxys-edge/
Visitors who opt in can have “persistent interaction” with characters throughout the Star Wars themed land. Your reputation as a Resistance pilot, First Order loyalist or heroic scoundrel will follow you around Black Spire Outpost and stick with you during subsequent visits to Galaxy’s Edge. A bounty hunter working for space pirate Hondo Ohnaka might be waiting for you in a shadowy corner of Oga’s when you walk in.

“You go in the cantina and you order a drink and you know what, that bartender’s going to be like, “Ooh, you might owe some credits to Hondo at this point.’” said Imagineering executive creative director Wendy Anderson.
Only aspect that seems new here is that you’ll be considered a pilot, loyalist or heroic scoundrel.

It’s been said from the beginning that your reputation will follow you around the land.

i wonder how cast members will be able to tell which guests are which, im guessing something like a sticker or wristband given to guests depending on how they do on Smugglers Run

Only aspect that seems new here is that you’ll be considered a pilot, loyalist or heroic scoundrel.

It’s been said from the beginning that your reputation will follow you around the land.
I know but every little single detail gets me hyped up. Aren't you? I've been waiting for a SWLand ever since I heard of Disney buying LucasFilm, being a super huge SW fan, even bigger than a Disney fan, is a special thing

I'm having a lot of trouble seeing how these interactions will work with the max capacity crowds expected for the foreseeable future. It will take a lot of the immersion out if there is a line like a character meet and greet to interact with everyone.

I know but every little single detail gets me hyped up. Aren't you? I've been waiting for a SWLand ever since I heard of Disney buying LucasFilm, being a super huge SW fan, even bigger than a Disney fan, is a special thing
I am certainly hyped for this land. I feel like I know so much but so little at the same time.

Reading the "what's wrong with DHS" thread has made one thing abundantly clear; if they can make the food here as good as Satu'li, or better, the restaurants are going to be slammed not only by SW fans, but by the whole rest of the park trying to find a good meal... I realized before that DHS was lacking a stand out in the food department, but reading that really made me think of the effect it will have on SW:GE. I definitely think turn over is going to be a challenge; getting guests in and out in a timely manner. At least over in AK they had plenty of good food competition when Satu'li opened.

Ya know people laughed at me and my buddies when we continued our D&D campaign from when we were younger. “Aren’t u too old for that now”. Well if this actually happens at Disney it may be one of the “in” things to experience.

this sounds cool! Although I have no idea what all this lingo means!! I don't know Star wars one bit!!! Guess I better get going! I have 11 months till my trip

just checked and all the food options are now on the app, no menus though
56161451_10219333704919146_1554926346113646592_n.jpg

56295352_10219333705239154_6583285627465236480_n.jpg

56664616_10219333705639164_6852890212217913344_n.jpg

55901931_10219333706079175_2253570358118449152_n.jpg

55882149_10219333706479185_2113180525890895872_n.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter