Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Dining - Oga’s + All Quick Service Food and Drinks

Well if they do not add a TS place there is one area I won't visit. I am not that much of an admirer of the CS in WDW so start with.
Have you been to Satuli? This will be in that realm. Disney has been doing much better counter service dining as of late.

Have you been to Satuli? This will be in that realm. Disney has been doing much better counter service dining as of late.
I consider Satuli to be the exception not the rule. For our next trip the girls have asked for the deluxe plan because they are planning with only one or two exceptions to avoid CS on our next trip.

I really like the prevalent plant-based options. Unfortunately, unless Disney decides to go with natural coloring, flavors, & sweeteners park-wide someday, many of their drinks, desserts, and snacks continue to be unavailable to me and one other in my family.

Ok, sorry, but blue and green "milk" are just not sounding very appetizing to me. Kind of like that weird green or purple ketchup they had when I was a kid. I just couldn't bring myself to eat it! Everything else looks pretty amazing though. :D

Ok, sorry, but blue and green "milk" are just not sounding very appetizing to me. Kind of like that weird green or purple ketchup they had when I was a kid. I just couldn't bring myself to eat it! Everything else looks pretty amazing though. :D
Think of them more like a smoothie.

Its non dairy, if that helps. It will probably be like a Dole whip smoothie, unless it has another kind of base like coconut milk to make it creamy. Although coconut milk wouldn't jive well with a citrus flavor profile, so my money is on lemon or lime flavored Dole whip being the base. The introduction of the new Dole whip flavors at WDW and DL is likely not a coincidence.

Its non dairy, if that helps. It will probably be like a Dole whip smoothie, unless it has another kind of base like coconut milk to make it creamy. Although coconut milk wouldn't jive well with a citrus flavor profile, so my money is on lemon or lime flavored Dole whip being the base. The introduction of the new Dole whip flavors at WDW and DL is likely not a coincidence.
Its said to be like a rice milk.

Oh gosh, really, like a horchata? I am not a fan of those beverages. They are everywhere here.

I'll pass if that is the case.
That's what has been said in the articles. They haven't compared it to horchata so I guess we will have to wait and see for sure.

For the life of me I cannot remember if the blue milk sold during SWW was actually milk or non dairy, I think it was milk. I'm glad they are going with the non dairy version

I’ll be trying super hard to get an ADR at the Docking Bay. The food sounds good! My only concern is the kids menu. Fries chicken or shrimp? Only two options? I hope they add more before we go in November, like a pasta or flatbread.

Drinks sound amazing!

I’ll be trying super hard to get an ADR at the Docking Bay. The food sounds good! My only concern is the kids menu. Fries chicken or shrimp? Only two options? I hope they add more before we go in November, like a pasta or flatbread.

Drinks sound amazing!
all the restaurants inside SWGE will be quick services for now. No plans on a sit down, reservation restaurant yet

all the restaurants inside SWGE will be quick services for now. No plans on a sit down, reservation restaurant yet

I was just gonna ask if there are gonna be Table service restaurants because of the DxDP so this is good to know thank you.

For the life of me I cannot remember if the blue milk sold during SWW was actually milk or non dairy, I think it was milk. I'm glad they are going with the non dairy version
DH says he remembers it to taste just like milk. I vaguely remember trying it but he was the one who really drank the whole thing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter