Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Dining - Oga’s + All Quick Service Food and Drinks

Will Oga's allow me to order a breakfast Cinnamon Roll in the evening? Or are they strict about it only being offered during breakfast hours?

FYI - media event at Galaxy's Edge West today ....

saw this posted of the food at galaxy's Edge including a new drink for the Milk Stand - the Toydaria Swirl

also new are the Gamma Garlic Puffed Cheese Chips and Black Spire Hot Chocolate

edited to add that apparently eh Toydaria Swirl is the green milk with mango and chili-lime swirl (sounds pretty good!)

Last edited:

Not sure where to ask this, but I have a question about the Cliff Dweller mug from Oga's Cantina. The dark brown backside of the porg mug we brought home has a matte finish, whereas the front of the porg is glossy. Is that normal? I don't remember that being the case when we drank from a porg mug at Oga's, but I could be wrong.

Question on Kat Saka's Kettle - how does it work (if at all) there for popcorn refills if you've gotten a souvenir bucket (either from there or a different bucket from elsewhere)?

How busy does DB7 get? We haven't been since AP previews back in August, so our experience is very limited. We arrive late on a Saturday afternoon and thought about hitting Galaxy's Edge that evening just to take it in at night before all our early mornings start. Is it really bad at 5 or so? Or are people already starting to clear out by then?

Thanks!

How busy does DB7 get? We haven't been since AP previews back in August, so our experience is very limited. We arrive late on a Saturday afternoon and thought about hitting Galaxy's Edge that evening just to take it in at night before all our early mornings start. Is it really bad at 5 or so? Or are people already starting to clear out by then?

Thanks!
I think going late is a great idea. The earlier DHS opens, the sooner Batuu calms down as people who got up before dawn head out. I saw more than half a dozen kids over the age of 6 sleeping in Batuu in the afternoon, and I assumed it was because they had gotten up so early. Evening has a nice energy. Photopass people were still out, and definitely a few people seemed to have waited to get shots with their new sabers lit up in the night. You could even take a ride on MFSR for a lesser wait (which is still a real wait). We went to DB7 around 8:30pm with no wait and no problem finding a table for six. It also made getting space popcorn to take to Fantasmic and shopping easier. I reallyy enjoyed after 5pm at Black Spire Outpost.

I am going to downvote the ronto wrap. While I enjoyed eating it and thought it tasted 'not bad' it gave me a good case of an upset stomach. My experience anyway.

We have a "lunch" reservation at Oga's at 10:35 a.m. on an upcoming trip. The Mustafarian cinnamon rolls are only on-menu during breakfast. Do you suppose there's any way we can still get the cinnamon rolls "off-menu" at our super-early lunch?

We have a "lunch" reservation at Oga's at 10:35 a.m. on an upcoming trip. The Mustafarian cinnamon rolls are only on-menu during breakfast. Do you suppose there's any way we can still get the cinnamon rolls "off-menu" at our super-early lunch?
Im not sure if they'll still have them at that time but you can always ask

You can try to go in early with your reservation, you can also try to see if an earlier one comes up. I didn't go here last week, but the line outside was super long.

Will Oga's allow me to order a breakfast Cinnamon Roll in the evening? Or are they strict about it only being offered during breakfast hours?
Im not sure if they'll still have them at that time but you can always ask
You can try to go in early with your reservation, you can also try to see if an earlier one comes up. I didn't go here last week, but the line outside was super long.
Any definitive answers on whether they will still serve a Mustafarian cinnamon roll at dinner time? We're not super excited about the other snack options. But the cinnamon roll looks really good!

We have a late reservation (pretty much at park closing). Even if we changed it to lunchtime, it would not be remotely close to breakfast hours (don't want to drink that early) For either dinner or lunch, we plan to grab a bite at DB7 and then have drinks afterwards on a full stomach.

If they are strict about only offering them during breakfast hours, I guess we may book breakfast on a future visit and just eat a cinnamon roll. No breakfast cocktails for us! :drinking1

I have 2 ressies....

is there a minimum for an adr? Or can I order a drink, drink it and leave, and come back again for another later on another ADr?

I have 2 ressies....

is there a minimum for an adr? Or can I order a drink, drink it and leave, and come back again for another later on another ADr?
I'm not 100% sure about this, you might be able to come back if you have a 2nd reservation. Will let others weigh in in case anyone else did have a say breakfast and then dinner reservation. But you can only be in there for 45 minutes max per reservation. (You might know this part already but just mentioning none the less)

I'm not 100% sure about this, you might be able to come back if you have a 2nd reservation. Will let others weigh in in case anyone else did have a say breakfast and then dinner reservation. But you can only be in there for 45 minutes max per reservation. (You might know this part already but just mentioning none the less)
It won't be a problem to have 2 reservations.

Yup, I have a noon and another at 7:15.

Im solo this trip, using uber, and wouldn't mind a few adult libations while touring. Plus I am sure each experience will give me a better idea for what I want to say about the place when asked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!