Star Wars Galaxy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smugglers Run, Rise of the Ristance, Oga’s Cantina, the Blue Milk, and just wandering around taking it all in.

Everything mentioned above but also interactions between Stormtroopers and guests. We had such fun watching them.

Yeah, seriously, everything. The only things to maybe skip are Savi’s and building a droid, depending on your finances and interests. Anyone can go in the droid store to shop; the build area can be seen from the store.

Savi’s can only be seen by those building and their one guest. Whether it’s worth the high cost is subjective. I’ve read many times that the experience is amazing but the quality of the lightsabers is not very high- lights go out, noises when it should be silent, stays on, hard to get to the battery on some hilts, etc. Definitely can’t have any mock fights with them.

But everything else other than Oga’s is free to take in. Don’t forget to play on the datapad after you’ve taken everything in. It’s loads of fun.

Everything is must see and definitely worth taking a lot of time to see it. This is the place we slow down the most just to wander and examine all the details, grab a blue or green milk (I personally prefer the green), grab a seat and just watch the residents of the outpost wandering around.

Oga's Cantina is a must-do for me.

I'm glad someone asked this as I wanted to know too (haven't been since 2018). So when I went, FoP was the tough FP to get, is it now the Star Wars rides? I know, no FPs currently, but this is for July 2021. Thanks!

I'm glad someone asked this as I wanted to know too (haven't been since 2018). So when I went, FoP was the tough FP to get, is it now the Star Wars rides? I know, no FPs currently, but this is for July 2021. Thanks!

FoP is still the tough get. Rise of the Resistance did not have FP before the shutdown and was purely a reservation system the morning of. Smugglers Run can be tough but not like FoP.

FoP is still the tough get. Rise of the Resistance did not have FP before the shutdown and was purely a reservation system the morning of. Smugglers Run can be tough but not like FoP.

Thanks for the info, good to know. We went in May last time and this time we'll be going late July early August (2021) so I can only imagine how hard it's going to be to get the FPs. Yes after I posted that, I read the thread about RoR - far out. Another thing to get my head around - lol.

Anyone know if someone has created a "Vistors' Guide to Galaxy's Edge". Seems like a cool idea to have photos and descriptions of details around the land. There's quite a few youtube videos pointing out the details. But, I haven't seen anything in one place.

Anyone know if someone has created a "Vistors' Guide to Galaxy's Edge". Seems like a cool idea to have photos and descriptions of details around the land. There's quite a few youtube videos pointing out the details. But, I haven't seen anything in one place.

Not quite what you’re asking for but the Black Spire book that came out last year has a ton of descriptions and really explains the current situation and the places in BSO. It’s a very good read and made it even more fun for me to visit BSO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!