Star Wars Galaxy Edge location

Gabriel Abbott

Earning My Ears
Will the new Star Wars Galaxy Edge at Disney's Hollywood Studios be located where the chronicles of narnia attraction used to be, I have last been to Disney's Hollywood Studios at Walt Disney World in June 2009 and also saw the American Idol experience. I know that the Star Wars Galaxy Edge is going to Disney's California Adventure as well. I have not been to DCA since april of 2010.

Will the new Star Wars Galaxy Edge at Disney's Hollywood Studios be located where the chronicles of narnia attraction used to be, I have last been to Disney's Hollywood Studios at Walt Disney World in June 2009 and also saw the American Idol experience. I know that the Star Wars Galaxy Edge is going to Disney's California Adventure as well. I have not been to DCA since april of 2010.
No, Galaxy's Edge in Hollywood Studios will be where the backlot tour used to be.

Galaxy's Edge will be in Disneyland not California Adventure.

you can see the location on the map on MDE as well
53657188_10219120100419167_1870838615416766464_n.jpg

Awww I haven't been to Disney in a few years and now I'm sad the backlot tour is gone :( I feel like Disney truly should have created a whole new park for Star Wars, that way it has even more potential to expand in the future. And it seems Disney is getting more and more crowded every year, so that would help spread people out even more.

Awww I haven't been to Disney in a few years and now I'm sad the backlot tour is gone :( I feel like Disney truly should have created a whole new park for Star Wars, that way it has even more potential to expand in the future. And it seems Disney is getting more and more crowded every year, so that would help spread people out even more.
Creating a park based solely on Star Wars segregates the audience.

Infrastructure alone (for a new park) would be 10x the cost of SW:GE (or equal to the entire SW movie franchise). That would be a lotta dough for one franchise.

They've gone from the working Studio theme which is why Backlot (and many of the other attractions/shows) was removed as much as anything. I don't think it would have survived even with a free-standing GE

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!