Star Wars Fireworks at HS

gogo

DIS Veteran
Can anyone tell me how long the fireworks last at Hollywood Studios? I believe they start at 8:00 and I was wondering what time to try and make a late dinner ADR after they are over and allow for travelling time. Also, is it difficult to find an area to stand for a decent view. Thank you!

Can anyone tell me how long the fireworks last at Hollywood Studios? I believe they start at 8:00 and I was wondering what time to try and make a late dinner ADR after they are over and allow for travelling time. Also, is it difficult to find an area to stand for a decent view. Thank you!

It’s around 14 minutes. Make sure to check your date to confirm show time here: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/entertainment/hollywood-studios/star-wars-galactic-spectacular/

The show is at 9:30pm through 8/24, then a few days at 9pm through 8/28, then it shifts to 10pm through 11/2. Times aren’t posted yet past that.

And I’d just add it’s more of a projection show enhanced by various pyrotechnics.... it’s not really a “fireworks show” in the traditional sense.

Thank you GADisneyDad14, when I said 8:00, I was looking at the Dessert Party time. Thanks for the web site, I will definitely check it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter