Star Wars Dessert Party - When do bookings become available?

kylieh

DIS Veteran
DH's choice for his birthday is the Star Wars Dessert Party. Nothing is available yet for May. Any ideas how far in advance bookings become available?

I just assumed they were all booked already. I have really been out of the loop the past couple of years not watching the boards and keeping up with Disney. I'll now have to keep my eye open for June as well. This is the only dessert party I am interested in.

I am not sure when they become available. However, I went to one last July, and did not sign up until the day of.

Just watching Inside Disney Parks (official) Youtube looks like a new nighttime show from May "Wonderful World of Animation Nighttime Show". My guess would be it's replacing Star Wars fireworks: Mentioned at 1:40

I really hope Star Wars is not being replaced! It's the ONE thing my hubby really want to do when we are there in June!

DH's choice for his birthday is the Star Wars Dessert Party. Nothing is available yet for May. Any ideas how far in advance bookings become available?

I booked this two summers ago and the window opened in May for August. Back then there was a thread that kept a watch out for the new booking window. That was really helpful!

Just watching Inside Disney Parks (official) Youtube looks like a new nighttime show from May "Wonderful World of Animation Nighttime Show". My guess would be it's replacing Star Wars fireworks: Mentioned at 1:40]

I was thinking the same thing.

My kids actually told me to book the new dessert party, which I’m hoping will be adjusted for the new fireworks show.

Although, I wonder if they will retheme the Launch Bay back to an animation theme? It seems too far from galaxy’s edge to keep Star Wars in that section of the park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter