Star Wars 2019 Blu-Ray Concerns

foreveruncut

Earning My Ears
Hello. I am a big fan of Star Wars and have just found out that Disney is releasing the entire saga so far on Blu-Ray in September. However, I’m a bit concerned about Disney’s plans for the movies themselves for these releases. Here are my hopes for these Blu-Ray releases:

1. Each installment of the Original Trilogy should contain both the Original Theatrical Version and the 1997 Special Edition.

2. Each installment of the Prequel and Sequel Trilogies should be presented as they originally premiered in theatres.

3. Each movie should contain completed versions of deleted scenes as bonus features. That means some unfinished scenes from the 2011 Blu-Ray release should be finished for the 2019 releases.

Please, Disney, please your Star Wars fans.

I don't think that good copies of the original versions of the original trilogy. I am pretty sure that when the 2nd DVD of the trilogy came out, the used the Laser Disc version, which was why it wasn't formatted for a widescreen tv.

Well, then I have no choice but to make my own versions of these Blu-Ray sets, but Disney should at least keep the Sequel Trilogy unaltered as well as complete some deleted scenes from both the Original and Prequel Trilogies that were unfinished from the 2011 Blu-Ray release.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter