• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Star Tours

OnWithTheShow

No Entangling Alliances
Some of you may have noticed the Studios update I sent in to WDWMagic the other day. Well I now believe I have further info on Star Tours. It now appears that the Ewok village is being removed from in front of the building. Some may have noticed the disappearance of the sand skiff and snow speeder over the last year. Well last week the entire Ewok village was walled off and it now looks like the deck of the structure has been removed only the trees remain.

Everything is proceeding as I have forseen...

I have to ask it, because Disney has cheapened so much, they won't even bother maintain anything, it's all going to build other parks who knows where, and who knows when. Think about it. They "couldn't afford" to keep Horizons. They "can't afford" to maintain CoP. But look what they CAN afford. Disneyland Paris. SeaDisney. Disney's California Adventure. And that's only a couple things. What about ABC. ESPN, ESPN 2, ESPN Classics, ABC Family, and two new parks at WDW. Kinda puts it all in perspective, dosen't it?

I never let schooling interfere with my education.

-Mark Twain

Disneyland Paris. SeaDisney. Disney's California Adventure.
In all fairness though... Disney didn't foot the entire bill for any of these parks. In particular Tokyo DisneySea, which Disney hardly shelled anything out of pocket at all, compared to the total construction costs.

My understanding is that disney paid the entire cost of DCA. And it shows that when a company is willing to put in the proper time/effort/money like the OLC did you get TDS and we get DCA!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter