Stand Up Paddle boards

jltdone

Mouseketeer
I have read that you can rent the stand up paddle at aulani for 45 bucks an hour do you know if thy do a weekly rate?
I found a spot in Oahu that you can rent weekly and have them delivered for free to aulani.
now the next question has anyone ever brought there own paddle board and would I be able to bring into the villa. Will it fit on the elevator?
Thank
Jason

Last edited:
From the Aulani website, under beach rules (bolding is mine):
  • Paddleboards should not leave the lagoon area. Please do not bring personal paddleboards from home.

From the Aulani website, under beach rules (bolding is mine):
  • Paddleboards should not leave the lagoon area. Please do not bring personal paddleboards from home.
Well that's crappy, there is a company that will deliver paddleboards and the rental fee is 135 per week. a lot better then 45 bucks an hour.

Well that's crappy, there is a company that will deliver paddleboards and the rental fee is 135 per week. a lot better then 45 bucks an hour.
Do you know the name of the company that rents them for a week? We are staying 4 nights at a VRBO before Aulani.

rent one from the company and go to a different lagoon .. have the company meet you at one of the different lagoons ... just an idea ... there are a total of 4 lagoons at Ko'Olina

rent one from the company and go to a different lagoon .. have the company meet you at one of the different lagoons ... just an idea ... there are a total of 4 lagoons at Ko'Olina

Problem with that is - you can't get the board back to your Aulani room! So where would you stash it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!