Stand by lines at AK

Most safari Fp are gone :(

Unless I continue to look u til the day of, we may try rope drop for safari and just not stay out that late the night before. It’s EMH hours at Epcot the previous night and the only night In the whole trip a park is open until till 11pm. But we might have to be ok being in bed at decent time so we can rope drop safari.

What time should we be lined up at the park? It’s a normal 9:00 opening. I’m assuming most people will be there for FOP early.

Unless I continue to look u til the day of, we may try rope drop for safari and just not stay out that late the night before. It’s EMH hours at Epcot the previous night and the only night In the whole trip a park is open until till 11pm. But we might have to be ok being in bed at decent time so we can rope drop safari.

What time should we be lined up at the park? It’s a normal 9:00 opening. I’m assuming most people will be there for FOP early.

I think you'll have no problem getting a safari FP the night before; we've done okay with that. Agree with everyone to SKIP Dinosaur, it is jerky and IMHO unnecessarily terrifying unless you have kids who love darkness and being scared. At the Boneyard make sure you go up and to the back where the fossil dig is - this spot is easy to miss because it's well-hidden but it's a real gem for littles. My kids would have stayed at the Boneyard for several hours! I took advantage of this and went and did the single rider line at Expedition Everest while my husband watched them "dig" for "fossils" - win-win for everyone.

Oh and Rafiki is closed; it hasn't set a re-open date yet but I didn't see anything for Feb. Too bad because it is a fun ride and nice exhibit, if it happens to be open definitely catch that.

Is there anything in the afternoon for safari? You don't need to FP it for first thing in the morning if it's not available. Do other things first (Navi River, look around Pandora, go to Lion King, and then head to Safari, perhaps. Stop and look through the animal exhibits on the Discovery trail and visit Dinoland for the play area/ Triceratop Spin and end with Safari if needed).

Do you think the kiddos will make it to an 11 pm park close at Epcot? That might make a late night beforehand a non-issue.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter