Stan Lee has passed away.

Excelsior!

He lived a rich life and was responsible for iconic characters that he either created or reinvented.

This one hurts. I've been a fan of comic books as far as I can remember. He lived a full and exciting life, but it will be weird not seeing his cameos anymore

Yeah...this one...this hurts. It's something we all knew had to happen some day but it seemed like it never would. I'm a huge comics fan and, I mean, Stan, he was like the guiding light for the entire industry. It's hard to imagine how it will all go on without him - but it will, and it must. Stan's creations, and those that he inspired, will live on forever! My deepest sympathies to his loved ones and RIP to Stan. Excelsior, good sir!

I am not a comic/superhero fan whatsoever, but I do admire his creativity and passion for it. RIP.

This one kicked me right in all the feels... :sad:

46243604_2023400624381285_3028311453917511680_n.jpg

Aw. My husband and I were just talking about him less than 24 hours ago while we were watching Ragnarok again. I noticed his wedding band. Looked it up and his wife had died in 2017.

So sad. His cameos will be missed. I’m glad he lead a full life. RIP

I was flying home on Sunday and saw his doppleganger working at the airport in Philly- Instinctively, I looked around for Iron Man and the gang. What a life he had. May he rest in peace.

We were on the Disney cruise when we heard the news. I had just seen Avengers Infinity War, and was telling my son that I bet they have pre-filmed his cameos for years to come, knowing the day would come when he is not here anymore. Plus, I think they can just reuse the scenes they have. He was a bus driver in Infinity Wars, he could be a bus driver in something else 15 years from now.

We were on the Disney cruise when we heard the news. I had just seen Avengers Infinity War, and was telling my son that I bet they have pre-filmed his cameos for years to come, knowing the day would come when he is not here anymore. Plus, I think they can just reuse the scenes they have. He was a bus driver in Infinity Wars, he could be a bus driver in something else 15 years from now.

From what I've heard, there are four more cameos coming: three more in the Marvel/X-Men universes and one in Jay Mewes's directorial debut. After that, I suspect they'll go the way they did in Deadpool 2 and work the cameo in as a portrait or a picture or something in the background rather than recycling the existing clips.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter