Stan Lee has died at 95

Incredibly sad news. This great man's accomplishments have been a huge part of my life.

Started out as an avid comic reader in the 70's and now a huge fan of the MCU.

RIP Stan

Very sad to hear of Stan Lee's passing - he's provided so much entertainment to so many generations. But beyond that he pushed the boundaries of who could be viewed as a hero - so Thank You for providing visions of heroes that more people to see themselves in that previously did not exist

"A good many of our people here in America are not white. You've got to recognize that and you've got to include them in whatever you do ... If my books and my stories can change that, can make people realize that everybody should be equal, and treated that way, then I think it would be a better world." - Stan Lee

I’m devastated. I’m not the biggest of marvel people but I always admired Stan Lee immensely. He had the biggest smile and I always loved how passionate about his work he was. How excited he was for his cameos brought me so much joy. We lost a great one today. I hope the baymaxs up in heaven take good care of him

We were discussing this on the Community Board too. This is a tough one for me. Stan was responsible for so much that is important to me. I just adored the way he wrote - like your grandfather telling you a bedtime story. He had a childlike excitement about everything and that was contagious. He truly left his mark on the world!

I'm really saddened by this. Stan Lee was my hero and someone I looked up to for several reasons (one being his views on humanity). The first book I ever read cover to cover was Spider-Man. This on top of losing Carrie Fisher, saddens my heart. :worried:

It feels as if it was a family member who passed. Incredibly sad news for there will never be another Stan Lee. Rest In Peace Stan. Excelsior!

i don't know if we will see another who had as huge of an impact as he did. Most of what he did was behind the scenes and change generations. His cameos in the movies will be missed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter