Stalking Fatigue- anyone else?

Thanks tons for the notification! It doesn’t appear my waitlist picked it up. At least not showing yet...
and yes I missed it.
:sad2:
Odds are your waitlist did pick up and it's just waiting to be finalized by a CM at Member Services. I grabbed mine and then called in to have my 3 reservations combined into one single reservation and the CM on the phone mentioned that the WL had gotten picked up.

Fingers crossed!!!

According to MS it still says “active”...I guess someone else snagged it or another waitlist was ahead of us!
The waiting and stalking continue...
Thanks again for the tips!

I’ve been stalking and today was my lucky day. My room showed up (ak jambo value studio) and I started modifying my reservation, chose my new room, hit the button, and the evil dwarfs appeared. Lost my room, and back to square 1. Ugh.

I’ve been stalking and today was my lucky day. My room showed up (ak jambo value studio) and I started modifying my reservation, chose my new room, hit the button, and the evil dwarfs appeared. Lost my room, and back to square 1. Ugh.

If you search and find a room I'd always recommend just booking it and later calling in to have MS merge the reservations. By chance did you call to see if your waitlist filled? Assuming you had that room waitlisted. Maybe the dwarves had started working on grabbing the room for you.....

If you search and find a room I'd always recommend just booking it and later calling in to have MS merge the reservations. By chance did you call to see if your waitlist filled? Assuming you had that room waitlisted. Maybe the dwarves had started working on grabbing the room for you.....

No, didn’t have a waitlist. We are doing a possible last minute cruise and needed 1 night before coming home (holding room as I wait for a VGT). I had poly, but wanted something less points, plus some food options within the resort. But GOOD news! It was there again this morning. I was able to book it! They actually had both value and standard in Jambo. I didn’t want kidani, just jambo for the convenience of food, pool, RAC. Whew! Guess it was meant to be.

Why do I keep doing this to myself?!?! I got my WL for January, so my trip for Marathon Weekend is all set up the way I want it, and I had a standard view 1 bedroom at Jambo for February (which was more than fine)!! I should have been done!!

THEN I saw that there was a Value 1 bedroom at Jambo available for 3 of my 4 nights in February, which saves me 24 points so now I'm booked in a 1 bedroom Standard at Jambo for our first night, 1 bedroom Value for the rest of our stay, and I've now signed myself up for more stalking for the first night in a Value 1 bedroom (waitlisted, also).....

Nobody to blame but me.....

:surfweb:

Why do I keep doing this to myself?!?! I got my WL for January, so my trip for Marathon Weekend is all set up the way I want it, and I had a standard view 1 bedroom at Jambo for February (which was more than fine)!! I should have been done!!

THEN I saw that there was a Value 1 bedroom at Jambo available for 3 of my 4 nights in February, which saves me 24 points so now I'm booked in a 1 bedroom Standard at Jambo for our first night, 1 bedroom Value for the rest of our stay, and I've now signed myself up for more stalking for the first night in a Value 1 bedroom (waitlisted, also).....

Heck, that’s a great score! Personally I would stay in a studio the first night, then move to the 1 bedroom in the morning. I’m fine moving the first night, just won’t do it after that. We even add the QS dining on the first night, then use the mugs the extended part of the stay. It’s all good.

Heck, that’s a great score! Personally I would stay in a studio the first night, then move to the 1 bedroom in the morning. I’m fine moving the first night, just won’t do it after that. We even add the QS dining on the first night, then use the mugs the extended part of the stay. It’s all good.

I was shocked they were there, and two of the three nights had been sitting there for 2 days!! No studios available for the first night, which isn't a big deal since DH prefers the 1 bedroom (he's a night owl and having the separate living room space for our daughter to sleep in helps a ton).

The QS on the first night idea for the mugs is fantastic, I'm going to have to borrow that :D

Congratulations to those that are getting their missing rooms and I'm sending pixie dust to those still waiting.

I've been obsessively stalking since April for ONE NIGHT in a standard two bedroom dedicated room at GFVs (have a lock off right now for our last night of a 10 night stay). I need September 13!!!! Which, typing that out now, is Friday the 13th LOL

I stalk for 8 hours are work, no stalking for about 2 hours while at gym, and then back home do while watching TV, having on ipad, etc.

There are, I believe, 47 dedicated standard two bedrooms and thought one would have opened by now. Still holding out hope but getting frustrated.

GGGRRRRRR............

LOL, this made me chuckle to myself since this was me last January during marathon weekend. I was all set for 8 nights at SSR, saw BLT open for four nights, had a split stay, then saw 2 nights at WL canceled SSR, stalked and then saw BLT open for missing nights and was able to piece all together for BLT LV for 8 nights.

Good luck. You have time and hoping you get all you want!

Congratulations to those that are getting their missing rooms and I'm sending pixie dust to those still waiting.

I've been obsessively stalking since April for ONE NIGHT in a standard two bedroom dedicated room at GFVs (have a lock off right now for our last night of a 10 night stay). I need September 13!!!! Which, typing that out now, is Friday the 13th LOL

I stalk for 8 hours are work, no stalking for about 2 hours while at gym, and then back home do while watching TV, having on ipad, etc.

There are, I believe, 47 dedicated standard two bedrooms and thought one would have opened by now. Still holding out hope but getting frustrated.

GGGRRRRRR............

Good Luck!!!!

Hopefully one will open up as the 31-day mark edges closer :D

SCORE!!!!! Stalking for the win, I got my first night in Feb in a Value 1 bedroom at Jambo so I am DONE with stalking (until next time :P )

Hi everyone! :wave2: Still chugging along...:surfweb: and stalking for our remaining 2 days to complete our vacation. We currently have "placeholders" at AKL Jambo and OKW for the 2 days, but ideally would like to stay put at BRV for the entire trip. Wishing you all some pixie dust through either stalking or WL!

Hi everyone! :wave2: Still chugging along...:surfweb: and stalking for our remaining 2 days to complete our vacation. We currently have "placeholders" at AKL Jambo and OKW for the 2 days, but ideally would like to stay put at BRV for the entire trip. Wishing you all some pixie dust through either stalking or WL!

Hi! I'm here to keep you company. Still waiting for September 13, 2019, dedicated standard 2 bedroom at GFVs to complete our 10 night stay and it is our last night.
I have 2 bedroom standard in lock off and can make two families happy if they give me the dedicated two bedroom I would be able to give back LOL

Been obsessively stalking since April and continually stalk for 8 hours a day at work with Chrome Auto Refresh.
I do as much as I can at home too, but still waiting :(
Hoping closer to 31 days we will both get some pixie dust.

Good luck to us!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter