"stained glass"

tinkernelllec

Mouseketeer
any of you out there ever done the stain glass painting? I was just wondering if anyone had tips on how to paint with the stuff on a vertical glass. Mine ran miserably down the window and messed things up. TIA

Sorry I can't be of direct service as I've never done it. Have you checked any of your local craft stores like Hobby Lobby or Michaels to see about a class or someone that can give you some pointers?
Deb

unfortunately yes, i did ask at Michaels and they had no idea what i was talking about, so i thought maybe someone here might be of some help. thanks

I have done it, but not on a vertical surface. My Mom and SIL have both done it on existing (vertical) windows. I will ask them when I can and let you know.........P

Just a thought.... are you specifically using that paint made for the "stained glass" look?........P

Sorry, I've only done it on a piece of plexiglass horizontally.
I hope you find some help!
Lydia

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter