!st time dis cruiser : cat9 deck 1?

nicholas 25

Fan of the wild lodge
We booked a last min trip during school vacation and got room 1034. Any opinions on this room/deck and/or time of year. (3 night vacation week of April 16th). Never been on a Disney cruise...any opinions welcomed

We stayed in 1048 and had no complaints. There was very little hall traffic, and we didn't have to wait for an elevator when we re-boarded after being in port. We even saw a crew fire drill which was fascinating for my kids.

We also felt no major motion on Deck 1, only a gentle rocking at night. The only issue I had was that there was a loud banging on the morning we docked in St. Maarten - but I suspect anyone on that side of the ship would have heard it.

Edited to add: we had two small portholes, not one large one like you would see on Deck 2. It was fine for us, each kid had their own.

Have a great time!

Denae

I haven't been yet, but my cabin is 1036 in just 11 more weeks!!!
You'll be one door closer to the forward elevator area, but it's got to be pretty quiet down there (except for port days) because there's only 42 cabins instead of more than 200 on other decks. I've read that you'll never have to watch an elevator fill up and leave without you, because they always come empty. Have a good trip....wish it was my turn!
Melanie
6/26/05 Wonder

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter