!st time cruise need help with extras?

KELLY

DIS Veteran
We are going to book are first ever cruise a 4 day. We will stay in Disney for the first night at CBR. We are also coming back to Disney after the cruise for a 10 night stay at CBR. My question is if a room only rate or promo package comes out can I apply that to the reservation. Or do I need to book the cruise seperate from the pakcage deal.

I will book the 1st night because that is no big deal. We are booking round trip transfers. Will the still apply even if I book the second portion of our stay seperate. Also if I do book it all together I can't seem to add dining to the resort part of the stay and can only get tickets up to 5 days? Do I need to call to add these on?

OK I think I understand you

Are you on about if you book your CBR room through DCL?
I think if it is a room discount/promo comes up then on the WDW site then no you can't you have to cancel the land part of the package and rebook.

If you are on about if you book the CBR seperately then an offer comes up it depends on the offer as to whether you would need to rebook or can just get WDW to add it.

Make your life easy--book separately. It's easy to add the pre-night on your DCL reservation, but placing a 10 day at the end puts too many restrictions on you. If you book separately, you can get exactly what you want!

As above, if free dining or a discount code comes out for your 10 day stay, the ability to add it will depend on the "fine print" on that code and your reservation. You might be able to cancel and re-book. This is where a good TA can be helpful!

On the way back to WDW, the DCL bus goes to ALL resorts....so if you want to save money by choosing a value resort, that would work as well!

Thanks for the help. I ended up calling and was told they are very limited to what they can offer for tickets ect. So I'm going to book 2 diffrent reservations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter