St. Thomas Excursion Question?

trobert

Mouseketeer
If you sign up to do the 5 star st john snorkeling, do you have time to take the paradise point tramway? Has anyone ever done this before? I know the ship leaves St Thomas early and I was hoping we can do the snorkeling and the tram.

I took the 5 star excursion and we left about 7:45 a.m. and were back at the ship around 12ish. We ate lunch, showered and went back to Charlotte Amalee (spelling?) for shopping in the afternoon.

that is the info I needed. We are planning on doing the 5 star snorkeling and then taking the tram. I'd love to hear more about your trip. We are going on the june 14 eastern.

We totally loved the excursion to St. John. It was me, my DH and DD (4 ). The leylon(boat) that they take you on is nice, clean and big. The boat ride over is very scenic and someone narrates the tour. They anchor in deeper waters off Trunk Bay and you can either jump off and snorkel or if you want to just sunbathe or swim they take you on a dinghy over to shore. You can still swim to shore if you are snorkeling in the deeper waters. There is also a snorkeling cove for those who prefer snorkeling right off the shore. Trunk Bay is absolutely beautiful. We are going on the 5/17 Eastern Cruise this year and we are torn about going back to Trunk Bay or doing a different excursion!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter