St Thomas Catamaran or Sailboat Excursions to St John

charlenebu

Earning My Ears
We are considering a sailing trip when we stop in St Thomas and just wondering which is better with kids?
The sailboat is a little more economical but wondering if a catamaran would be more stable for kids. I found these:
St John Catamaran Tour
and
St john Sailing Tour

We've used this company before for other tours so I'm sure they are good. We will have a 5 year old with us so want to be sure its relaxing or her and her parents too;) .

Personally, I would take the kids on a catamaran. We did a catamaran excursion in St. Thomas and the kids loved it. I think there is a little more room on the boat, and they enjoyed the space in the front. I also get motion/sea sick and I was fine on the catamaran. I have not been fine on a past sailboat excursion.

thanks for the advise, we have been on catamarans in other ports but since our friends are brining their son, i wanted to be sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter