St. Patrick's Day T-Shirt Request

cwojchik

Mouseketeer
I was wondering if anyone is able to help me out on a t-shirt design I have for St. Patrick's Day. I was thinking of having a rainbow with a pot at the end but instead of gold, a gold color mickey head. I was thinking the text would read "We traded our pot of gold for a trip to Disney " Unfortunately I am not great with computers/designing so not sure how to tackle this. Thank you!

Oh well.... couldn't sleep

password in my Meet the DISigners profile

Last edited:

TOTALLY LOVE THE DESIGNS! Thank you so much!! :) Are you available to do one more ST. Patrick's Style? I wanted the family to wear a dwarf shirt where each dwarf has an Irish style hat and maybe holding a four leaf clover with their "Irish name in Disney style font by it" Grumpy - with name O'Jim and one with O'Brian / Dopey with name O'Carrie and one with O'Nolan and one with O'Marilyn and one with O'Madeline I apologize if this is too hard or I asking too much. Either way, thank you so much for taking your time to make our vacation extra special!

Last edited by a moderator:
I will try requests if there are no more quotes of my DISigns. My #1 rule!

depends if clip art that would work can be found

Last edited:

Good morning. We have decided to go to disney again and it will be around st patty's day I wanted to use your design again since it is perfect Are you ok with that? If so, how do I get the copyright text off the design? Many thanks! Carrie

Good morning. We have decided to go to disney again and it will be around st patty's day I wanted to use your design again since it is perfect Are you ok with that? If so, how do I get the copyright text off the design? Many thanks! Carrie

as an Irish person, can I just chime in.

Its St Patricks Day, and the shortened version is St Paddys Day.

Patrick is a male name and short for Patrick is Pat or Paddy

Its is not and never has been "St Pattys Day", as Patty is a short form of Patricia, a female name.

Also the image should be shamrock, which is 3 sided leaf, NOT a flour leaf clover. They are 2 separate plants.

I know this is a ghost thread, but I just wanted to make corrections in case anyone is wanting to do a St Patricks Day design for 2019

1959716_10153085358250041_8218805396072589598_n.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!