SSRmonkey OKW Trip Report

On another note, I saw this picture yesterday and forgot to mention it.

photo14.jpg

This cat apparently was killed by a rainbow. I wonder what he did to make the Lucky Charms leprechaun mad. Poor kitty. I did NOT buy this. It’s disturbing.

OMG!!!! Just spewed coffee everywhere. Thanks a lot monkey, now everyone in Starbucks is starring at me.

After eating leftovers in the room for dinner, we headed out to Epcot for the second time today.

DSC03652.jpg

We headed straight for Soarin. We knew we would have to wait for quite a while and thought we should wait on fresh feet! The wait was showing as 70 minutes, but we really wanted to ride, so we got in line.

Mom and Dad let me and Koala play with their phones while we were waiting so it went by fast. I love Fruit Ninja (Puss in Boots edition). In reality, it was probably only about 55 minutes, so that wasn't too bad. We got into the top row this time, so it was a better experience than last time.

My Dad really likes to watch the fountain outside Mouse Gear when it's "performing" and we hadn't been able to catch a show yet. So we went into the Cool Spot to grab a drink to enjoy during the fountain show. It played Yanni which is one of our favorites!

After that we headed out to Downtown Disney to pick up a couple of things including a Cheshire Cat pillow. I'm going to use it to help me fend of my evil cat Chloe when we get home.

Unfortunately today was our last day. We had a great time on our trip as usual and were glad to do some new things this time and to be able to share our adventures with you. We'll be back in November for MVMCP! We can't wait.

We'll be on the road for probably 17 hours tomorrow and I'll be checking my Facebook page if you have any questions for me!

Thanks for reading! See you in November!

DSC03656.jpg

What a great time you had even if it was short. We're going in November as well. Oh, how far off it seems!:( Safe travels tomorrow. Thanks for your funny and entertaining TR. It put smiles on all our faces!:goodvibes

It has been a really stressful week with huge changes at work. Your TR just made my night. Thanks for posting.

I can't believe you are already heading home. I can't wait to read your November adventures. Safe travels.

Safe travels SSRMonkey and family! We'll just be missing you again! One of these days we may meet you at the World! Can't wait for your November trip! We're home to SSR in 40 days then back in Oct for MNSSHP and F&W. Hopefully your November trip will coincide with F&W...Many interesting foods and adult beverages to sample! Thanks again for a great TR!!

Safe journey -- hope the trip home is uneventful. I always love your adventures and the TR. Maybe November will bring pirate booty your way!

Just wanted to let everyone know we made it home safely. I had to put up the invisible wall in South Carolina. Koala wouldn't stop singing along with all the Glee songs he downloaded before we left. I love that show, but can only take so much of dramatic show tunes. It's one thing when it's Lea Michele, but Koala takes it to a whole new level.

The trip only took about 17 hours, so we made good time.

Chloe was actually a little happy to see us, she purred all night...and then she tried to bite me. Back to normal.

Thanks again for reading--see you in November!

thank you so much for your funny, intelligent, personable, and informative trip reports. so much fun to read! our rabbit doesn't give trip reports, but it's not her fault. rabbits don't speak. she does, however, have a toy monkey that she loves.

SSRMonkey it sounds and looks like you had a great time at WDW, thank you for sharing all the wonderful photos :)

Thank you so much for sharing your trip with us. I love all your trip reports. Can't wait for November!

Thanks for taking the time to post such an entertaining trip report:artist:. I especially liked your caricatures and you have given me inpiration for an upcoming Christmas Trip and possible TR.

Thanks Again!

:rotfl: Another hilariously entertaining TR! Love, love, love the caricatures and your sense of humor. Thanks for sharing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!