SSR - Wireless is working! and other observations

nzdisneymom

DIS Veteran
We are at SSR this weekend and are very excited that wireless internet is available and seems to be working well - at least where we are in Congress Park, high floor. Great connection that didn't drop us overnight - makes the use of the iPod Touches easy for connectivity.

When we checked in, we noticed the Welcome Home packet is half the size of what it was in September - I commented to the CM at check-in about it and she said that's a recent change - I like it being smaller - less waste!

Our unit is in relatively good repair - the sofa looks a bit worn where it pulls out to sleep on (we don't have anyone sleeping on it - just noticed behind the cushions) and the toilet doesn't flush the first time. We'll make a list of things that need attention in the villa before we leave so they can have someone look at them. The kitchen was fully stocked and even had a new kind of plastic serving bowl that's perfect for our fresh fruit to sit in!

The weather is "made to order" this weekend!

Well it sounds as if you're off to a great start! We love Congress Park too, especially the DTD view. I wish I were there now! The weather is beautiful, as Floridians we look forward to the cooler temps. of fall! Thanks for the TR.

Enjoy the rest of your time at WDW!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!