SSR room location request?

gatordoc

hopelessly addicted...
Will be spending a couple of days at SSR in December. Have a standard studio booked. Will be going to Disney Springs only - no parks. I know that preferred rooms are the ones close to Disney Springs, but am not really worried because if our room is far away, we can just drive our car from wherever our room is and park as close as possible to the walkway when we want to go over there. So given all that, is there any room request we should make? We’d just basically like a quiet location (so not near construction, lots of traffic, etc.). Thanks!

Here's a link to the SSR map:
https://www.wdwinfo.com/resortmaps/saratoga.htmI liked a lot the building where rooms 65** to 68** are. It's the closest to the Congress park section so it's nearest to the walkaway to the marketplace section of DS, where most of my favorite shops are located.
We happened to get put into one of these rooms once. It was an awesome location for it's proximity to DS and the Congress Park bus stop.

Here's a link to the SSR map:
https://www.wdwinfo.com/resortmaps/saratoga.htmI liked a lot the building where rooms 65** to 68** are. It's the closest to the Congress park section so it's nearest to the walkaway to the marketplace section of DS, where most of my favorite shops are located.
I was looking at the views from these rooms and thinking that we'd like to stay in that area. We are renting points for a standard studio in January... is there any way to make a request other than through the DVC owner? (Also it's important to me to NOT be on the ground floor...)

I was looking at the views from these rooms and thinking that we'd like to stay in that area. We are renting points for a standard studio in January... is there any way to make a request other than through the DVC owner? (Also it's important to me to NOT be on the ground floor...)
When you do online checkin you can choose between some predefined options, which include 'high floor'. However if you want something specific like the building number then the owner has to ask it and you haventoleave the field empty at checkin, otherwise that request would be overwritten.
Better to add max 2 requests, in order of importance. So in your case ask to add "not ground floor" first.

Will be spending a couple of days at SSR in December. Have a standard studio booked. Will be going to Disney Springs only - no parks. I know that preferred rooms are the ones close to Disney Springs, but am not really worried because if our room is far away, we can just drive our car from wherever our room is and park as close as possible to the walkway when we want to go over there. So given all that, is there any room request we should make? We’d just basically like a quiet location (so not near construction, lots of traffic, etc.). Thanks!
Did you stay at SSR this month? Where was your room located in comparison to Disney springs?

we are going one night to swim and Disney springs

Did you stay at SSR this month? Where was your room located in comparison to Disney springs?

we are going one night to swim and Disney springs
Unfortunately, circumstances forced us to cancel our reservation about a week before we were scheduled to go. Fortunately, our borrowed points were returned to their use year. Hopefully travel next year will be easier...

I have no idea if it is possible or not, but I think buildings 85 and 81 should go preferred status and then the two Carousel buildings go down to a new lower point value.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter