SSR Renovations

Does anyone know the current status of construction? I have a split stay that starts on Thanksgiving and I currently have 2 reservations for Dec 3-8: POFQ and SSR Preferred Studio (cash). I’ve been stalking Disney reservations for availability and SSR suddenly opened up earlier this week. It was Preferred Studios and 1 Bedrooms only, so I’m assuming that they’re ahead of schedule with Congress Park renovations. I love POFQ, but am really excited at the idea of staying at SSR and having such an easy walk to Disney Springs . . . But I’m afraid to walk into a construction zone and regret my decision. Is anyone able to ease my fears so I can cancel POFQ?

Does anyone know the current status of construction? I have a split stay that starts on Thanksgiving and I currently have 2 reservations for Dec 3-8: POFQ and SSR Preferred Studio (cash). I’ve been stalking Disney reservations for availability and SSR suddenly opened up earlier this week. It was Preferred Studios and 1 Bedrooms only, so I’m assuming that they’re ahead of schedule with Congress Park renovations. I love POFQ, but am really excited at the idea of staying at SSR and having such an easy walk to Disney Springs . . . But I’m afraid to walk into a construction zone and regret my decision. Is anyone able to ease my fears so I can cancel POFQ?

Both OKW and SSR have the benefit of stand alone buildings and that is how they section off for the renovations. It could be that one part of the parking lot close to you might be housing equipment but it would never happen that the building you are in would have parts of it being renovated. At worst it might be a building close to you which for me isn't really an interference.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter