SSR REFURBISHMENT

They do seem to be adjusting SSR inventory. Sept and October were almost completely available last night when it hadn't much at all left for several weeks. Whether that indicates they've started and have a better defined schedule or their delaying though I don't know.

I saw a post on Facebook of a SSR one bedroom villa. Does anyone know which buildings have been refurbished?

I saw a post on Facebook of a SSR one bedroom villa. Does anyone know which buildings have been refurbished?
Currently, two buildings in Congress Park are closed and being renovated.

Not sure if it's been posted but see this, looks fantastic- mass of photos, see:
@mrbrettyoung on Instagram

Murphy single bed shown in pictures , meaning 5 actual beds in 1bedroom

Are the pictures of the test rooms or are they done with a building already? I would not think that they would be done already with actually refurb, but maybe they are getting it done!

The refurb looks like it's going to be very nice! I'm excited to see them when they're finished! We just stayed in a 1 bedroom for a week in July and enjoyed it but will be super excited to stay again when the refurb is done!

Any updates on the SSR refurb? Which buildings have been done? Which are next? Wondering which building to request for a May 2021 trip, we would definitely prefer an updated room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!