SSR Preferred Room requests

4luv2cdisney

DIS Veteran
So, I assume that right now Congress Park might be most requested, because it is renovated. But, normally, is Congress Park or The Springs more in demand? Basically, I'm wondering how likely it is to get a room request granted (generally speaking) for either area. No other specific request.... just CP vs Springs.

I have only been to SSR once and it was before CP was renovated. I had no problem getting CP.
I think it’s not a first choice for families, since it’s away from the resort action and only has a quiet type pool.
I believe the Springs and Paddocks are usually in demand so to the pools and dining available.

good luck.

As the previous poster stated, Springs and Paddock are in high demand. We’ve stayed in the Grandstand before and it was just a short walk to everything. It was quiet and peaceful too.

Well, I booked preferred so room will be Springs or Congress Park. I'd much prefer Congress Park. Trip isn't until January, so hopefully all the Preferred are renovated by then and everyone else is requesting Springs! lol

Tomorrow I will change my booking from CSR to SSR. Had to cancel my reservation from this year to next year because of Corona. I booked CSR only to have a fixed booking and waited that the booking of SSR is possible. We will book preffered to get hopefully a refurbished room. I know, CP is already refurbished but is there someone who knows if The Springs is refurbished till April 2021?

Tomorrow I will change my booking from CSR to SSR. Had to cancel my reservation from this year to next year because of Corona. I booked CSR only to have a fixed booking and waited that the booking of SSR is possible. We will book preffered to get hopefully a refurbished room. I know, CP is already refurbished but is there someone who knows if The Springs is refurbished till April 2021?
As long as work continues to progress, it should easily be done, most likely with another 1 or 2 sections TBH.

I would put in the request for Congress Park. We stayed in a renovated 1 bedroom in Congress Park in February. The room was gorgeous and had a stellar view of the Springs. Good Luck!

OK, so help a newbie. Just booked a preferred 1BR for a trip next April. That means the room will be renovated, right? My kids are a little older, so location is less critical. But if there's an area you recommend for teenagers and/or proximity to the DS walking path, please let me know. Thanks! So excited for our first DVC trip! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter