SSR Lovers and Owners Part 3

Hi question about boat transportation, the boat from DS close to the movie theater...does that go to SSR close to the Turf Club?

First time at SSR (studio preferred) starting Sept 29. DVC since 1995 it is the only DVC we never stayed at ! So looking forward to it. I grew up in NY state so I never was interested, plus I mostly ignore Disney Springs. But, I still wanted to try it someday and that will finally happen this year. (we now own at WL BR, originally we owned at OKW, sold that for BCV, and sold that for WL BR.)

We are considering a 2 bedroom lockoff for travel with my parents. If we rented points in advance do you think it would be more expensive, less, or the equivalent to 2 connecting rooms at POFQ? Thanks!

Hi question about boat transportation, the boat from DS close to the movie theater...does that go to SSR close to the Turf Club?
No. The boat launch near the Landing in the central area of Disney Springs is the one that goes to SSR. You’ll want a blue boat.

Someone posted on a Facebook group, with photos, 1101-1436 building Congress Park is now empty, and access to construction workers only.
We walked the path to Disney Springs today by Congress Park and noticed some exterior work there but it looked small scale. Can't comment on the interior work but I'm very much looking forward to it.

I’m looking into SSR for DVC and thinking of buying 150 points to use every two years. That will work out for a week every two years for my family of 5 in a 1 bedroom. Do 1 bedrooms work for 5 fairly comfortably?

I’m looking into SSR for DVC and thinking of buying 150 points to use every two years. That will work out for a week every two years for my family of 5 in a 1 bedroom. Do 1 bedrooms work for 5 fairly comfortably?
You are allowed 5 in the room but there are sleeping spaces for 4. 1 king bed in the master bedroom and a queen sleeper sofa in the living area which is soon to be a pull down murphy bed. It does not appear that they are adding anything for a 5th person to sleep on so you would need to bring an air bed or something. And it's 1 split bathroom there. A toilet/sink/shower in part and a tub/sink that is in the master bedroom.

We will be heading to SSR in 2 weeks! Couple quick questions I'm hoping someone can answer?

First, I know I can refill the mugs at the Paddock pool (which is what we requested to be near), but can you get them there, or do they need to be purchased at AP? Trying to figure out logistics upon arrival, and if we can get them at the Paddock pool we could possibly wait until the next morning to get them...

Second, anyone know the hours for the Paddock pool for July? It is open until 11 pm?

Thanks for any help you can give me!

We have a 2 Bedroom Standard room in November. We will not be arriving till midnight and are travelling with two small children and using magical express. Will we need transportation within the resort (from front desk) to get to our room and is it provided. Also how far will the pool be from the standard room area. It looks like a vast resort

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!