CLOSED: THANK YOU for interest 54 points left to rent $15 pp SSR June 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok-I am feeling really stupid but I cant figure out how to message you:upsidedow
You aren’t stupid. This drives me crazy they won’t let you access inbox until you have 10 posts and they won’t let you post contact info here. It looks like you only have 3 posts. Let me know if you can make some more posts with questions otherwise we will have to figure something

HI-I am interested in a transfer of the 150 points. Are they still available?
This might help

EMAILS AND PHONE NUMBERS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN PUBLIC POSTS ON THIS BOARD OR BY ANY OTHER MEANS EXCEPT THE DIS CONVERSATION SYSTEM (PM). This includes posting in Profile Posts.
The DIS does offer a private conversation system for correspondence between posters. You must have a minimum of ten (10) posts in order to use this system. We would encourage you to go to our Technical Support/Test Forum where you can easily and quickly post enough to reach that minimum. Please do not do so in the rental threads on this board as those posts will not increase your total. To contact another poster, click on their username and in the pop-up box, click on ‘Start a Conversation’. To open your ‘Inbox’, hover over ‘Inbox’ to view the recent contents and click on a new conversation to open or click on ‘Start a New Conversation’. Personal information (email, etc.) may be securely conveyed using this conversation system.

Just checked nothing available. I recommend you keeping an eye on it and let me know if you see something come available

Looking for a Savannah View Studio at AKL for the night of April 30th Thanks

Interested in a 2 bedroom from 8/29-8/31/2019. Interested in whatever uses the least amount of points!

Interested in a 2 bedroom from 8/29-8/31/2019. Interested in whatever uses the least amount of points!

I can get you in SSR or OKW for 30 points for those dates. I could send you a contract but you have to PM me and it looks like you don't have the required number of posts to use the messaging function. Scroll through this post to see instructions I posted on how to be able to do that.

Awesome! Will do! I’ve never stayed at either of those, do you favor one over the other?

I can get you in SSR or OKW for 30 points for those dates. I could send you a contract but you have to PM me and it looks like you don't have the required number of posts to use the messaging function. Scroll through this post to see instructions I posted on how to be able to do that.
Is there any availability at animal kingdom lodge?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter