sprint pcs phone coverage at WDW???

rrcando

roberto
We Will Be Arriving Friday And Have Sprint Pcs Phones- Anyone Have An Inkling How They Will Work At Wdw?

Robert In Washington

When we were down there in 03, my husband kept taking pics w/ his sprint phone and sending them to my parent in NY.

It got obnoxious after a while but my folks loved it!

I switched to Sprint right before our trip, last November. We only did 3 parks (MK, MGM,& EPCOT). I had services in all 3 of those parks. We stayed with family, about an hour southeast, of Orlando, and there were a few areas on our drive, to the parks, where I didn't have service.

Sometimes I had to step outside of my resort room to get clear service. But whenever I was outside, I have no trouble at all anywhere on WDW property.

I Appreciate All The Helpful Answers Concerning Sprint Pcs At Wdw- Unfortunately I Cannot Completely Escape From My Business, Even Ata Wdw!
Thank You All Again,

Robert In Washington

I have used Sprint Phones at WDW since 1999 -- with no problems.

However - if you have an older phone - take it to a Sprint PCS store and have them update the software in the phone. :rolleyes: This way it finds all the towers in the area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter