Springhill Suites Anaheim Convention Center

abby2525

Mouseketeer
OK, so we have booked here in kids suite as it seems to be the best price to get everyone their own bed (6 of us) and two TV's and somewhat separate for the little two to go to bed early. For anyone who's stayed there, did you use ART? Walk (some people have said only 10 minutes, but I'm kinda doubting that)? Or use the Toy Story shuttle and could you always get on when you wanted and how far is that walk? Thanks for any info.

We booked the same place for our March 2020 trip. Ten minutes walking seems reasonable to us since that is about how long it took to walk from the DLH and they are about equidistant to the promenade

We've stayed at the Embassy garden Grove and did not mind the shuttle, but they didn't have rooms that would give each of the kids a bed. It looks really nice too, so I'm excited:) Can't wait to hear what you think.

I’ve stayed there many times. We were there Sunday night, in fact. It’s a 10 minute walk at an easy pace, faster if you walk quickly. ART is definitely not worth it. The Toy Story lot is a slightly shorter walk, but will take longer than 10 minutes if you enter the lot at a busy time and have to wait for the shuttle and leave the parks during a busy time and have to wait for the shuttle. The walk is definitely doable.

Yep, we stayed there and walked and 10 min seems about right (and our youngest were 6 and 9 at the time). Great place!

It is walk-able, but I like to take the ART back from the park as the walk seems so much longer at the end of the day!

It is walk-able, but I like to take the ART back from the park as the walk seems so much longer at the end of the day!
Yeah that's the hard part of all the convention hotels -- the journey back.

That's why we like Homewood suites or Hyatt Place because of proximity to TS shuttle on the return. 5minutes more in the morning doesn't hurt fresh feet. Just like BW PPI vs BW AI -- The latter maybe 100 steps more, but that's huge in the evening ;)

We always walk from that area. Sometimes at the end of the day it can be a little long but otherwise not bad

Isn’t there an ART stop right in front of the hotel? I looked it up on the ART website and it gave me a wonky trip plan that had us head south on Harbor and then backtrack to get to the park via ART.

Isn’t there an ART stop right in front of the hotel? I looked it up on the ART website and it gave me a wonky trip plan that had us head south on Harbor and then backtrack to get to the park via ART.
there is a stop on Katella and Harbour, catty corner to the hotel. I find ART inconsistent in the morning, but when you leave the park there are several busses that go up Harbor and stop at the CVS

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter