SPRING TIME AT WDW

Thank you AnnaS. We had such a good time. Pretty soon, it will be time to go again. I can't wait.

I enjoyed reading your trip report Mary. You have a beautiful and loving family. I’m glad you all had so much fun and you were well enough to enjoy it. Not long until the next one. I used a scooter for our last trip and I couldn’t have done it otherwise. You’re making great memories. Have a blast in October! I love your sense of humour.

Thank you for reading Nora03. The scooter is essential for me as well. But I hope to get in some walking as well this time. I do love to laugh and make other people laugh as well. With my family laughter is a requirement!

Great trip report! I really enjoyed reading it. Sounds like it was a really nice trip. Beautiful pictures!

Thank you for reading rndmr2. It was a fun time for all. I will be doing a Fall trip report next month. Only 28 more days to go.

Mary, I know I already told you but I love your trip reports. Maybe Chuck or Karen could print out your trip reports for the kids to keep in a scrapbook or something. One day they ( your grandkids) could show them to their kids? You are so lucky to have such an awesome family. We can tell from the pictures how much they love you!!

What a wonderful idea!
I just happened to find this report. It was great. Thanks for sharing.

Great report and I really enjoyed looking at your pics! Looks like ya'll had a blast!

Thank you Grumpy's Gal. What a great idea. I'll ask Chuck to hook me up to the printer. I have quite a few trip reports so it will give me something to do when everyone is at work or school.

Thank you dalmation7. I appreciate it.

Thank you lucas. We did have such a fun time. Now we are all excited about our next trip in 22 days!

What a wonderful report. Your family looks so happy. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you for reading tammy. It's amazing how you can have fun in the pouring rain at Disney. If I hadn't needed the scooter I would have been jumping in puddles along with Karen and Jesse. In fact I used to do just that many years ago. After all, you can only get so wet and then why not enjoy?

Thank you for reading tammy. It's amazing how you can have fun in the pouring rain at Disney. If I hadn't needed the scooter I would have been jumping in puddles along with Karen and Jesse. In fact I used to do just that many years ago. After all, you can only get so wet and then why not enjoy?
My theory is: you can always dry out! And if getting wet makes you cold, you can always get a hot tea or cocoa to warm up! But you will still have great Disney memories!

Exactly Grumpy's Gal. Jumping in puddles also means you don't have to act like an adult all the time. LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter