Spring Break!

MsMamaBear

Mouseketeer
Hey ladies and gents! My daughter and I are off for Spring Break next week, Thank God! We'll just be relaxing and doing a staycation here visiting the zoo and such. I SO needed this mental break! I love my job, but teachers do need to revive because it is a draining job.

Have your kids had their spring break? Have you if you teach or work in a school? Do you take one with your kids if you don't work in a school?

Last edited:
My sons spring break was March 12-28, mine (different school district) was this last week. Ugh back to school Monday.

My sons spring break was March 12-28, mine (different school district) was this last week. Ugh back to school Monday.

Ugh! I could not like this because you have to go back on Monday! It's a clear and hopefully quick road til the end of the school year though!

We're heading to Disney for our spring break in about 10 days!! Can't wait!!

Ohh! Hope you guys have fun! That's an awesome break!

My son's was last week & we wend to DLR! Last trip for us before our APs expire. Sniff sniff....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!