Spring Break?

bgeorge6

Earning My Ears
When do most school take their spring break My son's is the week of March 10 does that seem early for most spring breaks?

Ours is the week of March 31st. I thought that was early but you have us beat!:D Good thing about being early is you can take advantage of that new discount if you were planning on going down there then. Youngest DS and I are dome tenting at FW that week but no discounts for us!

TC:cool:

With the early Spring Breaks this year, does this make the crowds on the week after Easter any smaller?

Wishful thinking?

We're doing the "Spring Break" thingie, too, this year!"

We're "out" for the 10th-14th, also!

Going to get the kids out early on the 7th and back on the 17th!

Makes for a nice, long week!;)

As for the crowds..... who knows!:confused:

We were there for last Easter and it was very crowded!

WDW during "peak season"...crowded....and very crowded!!!!!;)

Have FUN!!!!:bounce:

You aren't alone. Check out this running thread from the Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies forum Post Your 2003 Spring Break Here

Texas appears to be the only significantly large population area with a large number of spring breaks listed during the week of March 10. I see many listings for FL, NY, NJ, MA, IL and MI scheduled for later in the season (and a few earlier). Don't see much for OH or CA, but the few listed are also outside of your time period.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter