Spring break - we're not in college anymore Toto - Feb 2018 TR

If you go to the FP you would be willing to change and click "modify," it allows you to see what else is available to change it to. If there aren't any FOP FPs, just close out of it, or click "start over" and it will have retained your original FP without getting rid of it. But if you're worried about losing one just in case, I'd understand why you wouldn't want to try on your own.
What she said. Don't cancel. Modify.

If you go to the FP you would be willing to change and click "modify," it allows you to see what else is available to change it to. If there aren't any FOP FPs, just close out of it, or click "start over" and it will have retained your original FP without getting rid of it. But if you're worried about losing one just in case, I'd understand why you wouldn't want to try on your own.
I didn't realize you could do that. Makes sense now that I think of it...similar to changing an ADR...it doesn't remove the old one until the new one is booked.
Thanks!!

What she said. Don't cancel. Modify.
Just tried to do that...nothing available on the 19th.
:sad:

Just tried to do that...nothing available on the 19th.
:sad:

:( After all that, nothing available! Lame! They must not have released more for that date yet then because there was tons available for the 17th. So they very well may still release more before your trip. I've heard a lot of reports of this happening to people at different time. Sorry to get your hopes up!

:( After all that, nothing available! Lame! They must not have released more for that date yet then because there was tons available for the 17th. So they very well may still release more before your trip. I've heard a lot of reports of this happening to people at different time. Sorry to get your hopes up!
How do you find out or know if they've released more? Is there a mailing list or a specific spot on Disney's site? I meant to ask that before, because I was wondering how you found out.

How do you find out or know if they've released more? Is there a mailing list or a specific spot on Disney's site? I meant to ask that before, because I was wondering how you found out.

I just lucked into it. I follow a page on Facebook where someone had posted about it.

Real life update...

I've hit the halfway point of my long term goal --- lose 100 lbs.
As of this morning, I'm at 50 lbs down. Half way there.

Had a job interview with the county I call home (my mom, brother, sister-in-law and several other relatives live there. My grandmother and grandfather lived most of their lives there. I spent much of my childhood there. And it's closer to Disney.) Please keep me in your prayers that I get the position.

3 weeks until we're at that magical place!

Last edited:
Real life update...

I've hit the halfway point of my long term goal --- lose 100 lbs.
As of this morning, I'm at 50 lbs down. Half way there.

:wish25:wish25

That is huge!!! Great job!! So happy for you!

Had a job interview with the county I call home (my mom, brother, sister-in-law and several other relatives live there. My grandmother and grandfather lived most of their lives there. I spent much of my childhood there. And it's closer to Disney.) Please keep me in your prayers that I get the position.

How exciting! You have all kinds of good goin' on. :) Praying this comes through for you.

3 weeks until we're at that magical place!

Not long, AT. ALL! :dancer:

Well I'm getting excited.

That's not 100% true...I've already been excited, I'm just getting more so.

Single digits!!! 9 days until we leave!
:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

On a different note. My original goal was to lose 50 lbs before Disney. I'm now down 56 lbs, so the new goal is 60 lbs prior to Disney. 4 more lbs in 9 days...I got this!

Last edited:
Single digits!!! 9 days until we leave!
:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Wahoooty!! That's so close!!!! Time to start packing!

On a different note. My original goal was to lose 50 lbs before Disney. I'm now down 56 lbs, so the new goal is 60 lbs prior to Disney. 4 more lbs in 9 days...I got this!

Oh, you've got this in the bag. Hopefully it's not a McDonald's bag, but, well, you get the idea!

Nice work! Then you can gorge on Disney meals! :woohoo:
Since calories don't count at Disney, that's the plan!

Actually, since my stomach isn't nearly as big as it used to be, I won't be able to eat as much, BUT beaches & cream IS on the agenda. ;)

Since I haven't had ice cream, or much sugar in any form since November (except for thanksgiving and Christmas), I'm hoping I don't end up in a sugar coma. :lmao:

Tomorrow we leave. Sunday we checkin!

Last edited:
Real world update...

Just heard from one of the recruiters associated with job interview I had on Tue. They definitely want me and we talked numbers so they could put together an offer.
Woo Hoo!! And leaving for Disney tomorrow. Life is good!

Not that I was overly concerned, but now knowing I'll have more money coming in soon, I can be more relaxed over what I'm spending.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter