Votes: 91 12.7%
  • April 8-12

Votes: 20 2.8%
  • April 15-19

Votes: 133 18.5%
  • April 22-26

Votes: 105 14.6%

• Total voters
Does touringplans.com have this information?? I do know they keep track of this information, but not sure if they make it public.

I've seen a chart for one year a while back on TouringPlans (TP). I think it was in a blog. I've searched but haven't found anything recent. I'm sure that TP and others take spring breaks into account somehow when they develop crowd calendars but I don't know how they gather the information nor how spring breaks from certain areas of the country are weighted.

Thanks for doing this poll - I found it interesting! We have what are probably the worst two weeks off as far as travel goes - president's week and the week before or after Easter! Both of those weeks seem a bit more difficult to book than other weeks (not to mention more expensive - especially skiing!) February is our ski trip and April has been our Disney trip. We did get lucky a couple of years ago (maybe 2016) when Easter was in March! :) Next year our week is April 15-19 - lucky us! :joker:

Can’t seem to post the link on here, but there is a very helpful 2019 spring break crowds post on the your first visit website.

Can’t seem to post the link on here, but there is a very helpful 2019 spring break crowds post on the your first visit website.

Thanks.

Results of this poll look similar to the chart put together at the first visit website.

The website also shows a few weeks earlier than this poll.

April 1-5 is Gwinnett County in Georgia. It is the largest school system in Georgia. But, I think most Georgia schools have the same Spring break.

Our break in CT is the week of April 15.

I just bought flights for the Friday before and the Monday after (we stay 11 days). Not only is it Easter but I think Passover as well that same weekend.

We are flying into Ft. Lauderdale vs Ft. Myers and will suck it up and drive the 2 hours to save a bunch of money-could of done Tampa but not on a Friday, landing at 5pm!

Oh and hotels all along the east coast-west palm area are BOOKed! And if the aren’t booked they are $800/night! I bound an air bnb for half that at the Marriott we stayed at this past April and I need to book it (3 nights so dh, dh and my sister and her dh can scuba).

Our March Break is the 11th to 15th and I’m in Ontario, Canada. I know our break adds significantly to the crowds that week. We have decided to go for our break this year and I’m nervous. Historical crowds suggest the parks are 9’s and 10’s every day that week. We will plan well and make the best of it, but we’ve never had to deal with crowds that heavy before in 13 trips. This is the week that works, but ADR’s and fastpasses will be more important than ever.

I'm just amazed how many places still have a full week for spring break. Our district does a 4-day weekend.

Just voted from Oregon. Full week spring break March 25-29. Not even going to wdw during this time, but hope it helps someone else!

I'm just amazed how many places still have a full week for spring break. Our district does a 4-day weekend.
I couldn’t imagine not getting the full week. It seems like our summer break gets pushed further and further every year after snow days in the winter and hot days in May.

Ouch! I hope you at least make up for that with a long summer or some other kind of break.
I really don't know whether we have what counts as a long summer. Last week of May to last week of August.

Our community can only meet a fraction of the child care demand. There are even grants (not loans!) to start up day care centers. So probably part of it is that a full week is just too long for many families, and really most people are never able to leave town regardless.

Our March Break is the 11th to 15th and I’m in Ontario, Canada. I know our break adds significantly to the crowds that week. We have decided to go for our break this year and I’m nervous. Historical crowds suggest the parks are 9’s and 10’s every day that week. We will plan well and make the best of it, but we’ve never had to deal with crowds that heavy before in 13 trips. This is the week that works, but ADR’s and fastpasses will be more important than ever.

I am also in Ontario and went last year during spring break. I only found it really crowded midday between about 1-4 and it still wasn't too bad.

I am also in Ontario and went last year during spring break. I only found it really crowded midday between about 1-4 and it still wasn't too bad.
Thank you , that’s good to hear. I think if I plan for the worst I will be pleasantly surprised or at least prepared. We usually do a mid day break so maybe that would avoid the bad time of day. I didn’t know if it would be wise to leave at all though .

We have gone the last 3 years from around feb 27-March 3 or 4 and it is amazing! Crowds and weather are both fantastic!!

Just curious as to what the temps are this time of year? We are from Mississippi and will be there March 9-15th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter