Spring Break at Disneyland

Mindibellcm

DIS Veteran
Our family is finalizing our plans for disneyland. It will be, me, DH, DS (5), DD (11 months) and my mom. We have not been to any Disney parks since Dec of 04 and are having large withdrawls. We have only been to DL once before. I can tell for booking hotels that this week will be on the busy side and need park strategies. We have alloted 4 days, Sunday - Wednesday for DL and DCA. I just need help in getting my plan of attack going. What character meals are there? What would you suggest to celebrate of 5 year old's birthday (he'll turn 6 the week get back home). We are Disney Visa card holders and want to make sure we don't miss those things as well. We are staying off property at the Hilton. We are also getting tickets that will have early entry.

My first thought was to hit Disneyland early and late on Sunday. Heading to room for afternoon naps. I also thought of booking a character meal for this date so we could see the character and stay out of the crowds. Any thoughts or suggestions would be great.
Mindi

I just had to post because our families are so similar! Our family will be going to DLR for our spring break (March 26 - March 30). It will me me, dh, ds (5) and ds (11 months). We'll be staying at the GCH - thinking it will make things easiest for mid day naps. Brother Bear is our 5 year old ds favorite - so we'll be doing the character breakfast at Storytellers. If you do a search of these boards for birthday you'll find a ton of info about free, and for purchase ideas for celebrating birthdays. I hope your family has a great trip! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter