Votes: 32 11.3%
  • April 22 to April 28

Votes: 8 2.8%
  • Other

Votes: 5 1.8%

• Total voters

KBoopaloo

DIS Veteran
I saw a thread where people were discussing Spring Break 2018 dates but did not see one with a poll. I alway find it helpful to be able to look at the poll results for a general idea of how the spring breaks fall across the country. So let us know- when is your spring break in 2018? You can choose more than one option if your break falls over more than one of the time frames listed.

would you like to know college, public schools or privet schools as they are all different in my area.

Our district is week of march 11th, but I homeschool so ours is whatever week we choose to go to Disney. So that will be April 13-22.

First week of April is always the Atlanta area Spring Break. All public and private schools that I know off in and around Atlanta have that week off.

Thanks for doing this. We were planning the week of 16th thinking spring breaks would be over by then, but now it's looking like the 9th will be better.

We'll be there 3/11 - 3/15 does anybody know of any big groups that go around that time?

Ours crosses 2 weeks, starts on a Friday, 3/30 and then runs the entire next week, till 4/6, so they get 2 weekends. Our system does the same for fall break. Lets families take longer trips

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!